10 most delicious restaurants in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - The capital of Hanoi has been the most renowned destination across the country to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine. Visitors can fully explore the culinary of the three regions in the city. The Economic and Urban Newspaper introduces about 10 best restaurants in the city:
Upon entering the restaurant, guests are usually amazed by a poetic and ancient envoironment painted in a deep and rich color. The picture is also similar but only in the memories of the old Hanoians.
Address of 4 branches of Quan An Ngon in Hanoi:
- 18 Phan Boi Chau street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
- the 1st floor, Buiding 25T2 Hoang Dao Thuy street, Cau Giay District.
- No. 34 Phan Dinh Phung street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi
- B2-R2, Royal City shopping center, 72A Nguyen Trai street, Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi.
2. Quan Que - Bringing the northern typical dishes
If guests want to enjoy a true taste of the meal, "Quan Que" is an ideal restaurant for them. The restaurant provides all the familiar specialties of the northern region and many hotpots.
Address of two branches of Quan Que:
- No.146 Hao Nam street, Dong Da district, Hanoi
- No. 2A Tran Quy Kien street, Cau Giay district, Hanoi
3. "Goc Que" Restaurant brings peaceful atmosphere to guests
Country Corner restaurant gift like gentle countryside between Hanoi noisy, bustling. Here, the guests not only enjoy a peaceful space, gentle, relaxed but also enjoy a meal very Vietnamese.
4. Mam Buffet - Dozens of Vietnamese dishes are provided at a buffet
It can be said that at the "Mam Buffet", dishes play a role as the connection between culinary and culture, a harmonic interference of ingredients and flavors that have left deep impressions to guests.
5. Quan Xua
Located on Ngoc Khanh Street, "Quan Xua" is the best destination for those who want to enjoy the special flavor and richness of the Vietnamese dishes.
Address: No.104A Ngoc Khanh street, Ba Dinh Dist, Hanoi
6. RUM Quan - Introducing typical dishes of the northwestern region in Hanoi
One of the most popular and delicious dishes at the restaurant is the frog hot pot.
Address: No.1, lane 39A, Tran Thai Tong street, Cau Giay district.
7. Quan Sanh - An unique variation of flavours of the Vietnamese cuisine
Most of prominent dishes in Sanh Quan's menu are foods produced from chickens and cows.
Address of two branches of Sanh Quan:
- No. 22 Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
8. Hanoi Corner
When entering Hanoi Corner, you will be amazed at the space designed to reconstruct an ancient Hanoi capital such as the 3D pictures to recreate street corners in the Old Quarters, the One Pillar Pagoda and Hanoi Opera House.
Address of two branches of Hanoi Corner:
- No. 259 To Hieu street, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi
- No. 160 O Cho Dua street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
9. Phuong Nam Restaurant - The southern cuisine conquers Hanoi's guests
The restaurant introduces the southern typical dishes to easters in Hanoi capital.
In the recent years, Phuong Nam Restaurant has really become familiar with Hanoians who want to enjoy typical regional dishes such as Hu tieu, salad, hot pot.
- No.115 Bui Thi Xuan Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
- No.2, lane 69, Chua Lang Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
10. Ao Quan
The restaurant's space is degined with many ancient features of the northern villages. Here, diners could enjoy countryside's dishes like xoi (sticky rice), frog, fish and hot pots.
- Exploring Huong Tich Cave in Perfume Pagoda
- Visiting the place of Tan Vien Son Saint worship
- Mia Pagoda: The ancient place
- Mong Phu temple
- Ha Temple: A sacred beautiful landscape in Hanoi
- Trung Temple: The most beautiful temple on western side of Ba Vi Mountain
- Sacred temple on the "Big mountain of the South"
- The story of Ao Vua with the epic battle between Son Tinh and Thuy Tinh
- Hat Mon temple: A place worshipping traditional heroines in Vietnam
- Exploring the 700-year-old pagoda in Hanoi
Vietnam under pressure to address corruption in private sector: UNDP
Hanoi aims to excel in socio-economic performance in 2016 – 2020: Mayor
80% of online public services in Hanoi available at advanced stages
First hospital in Hanoi to establish cardiovascular surgery department for children
Despite overall optimism, health remains top concern of Vietnamese consumers
Vietnam football dream comes true with “Vietnamese spirit”: Coach