2020 K-pop Super Concert to rock up My Dinh National Stadium next January
The Hanoitimes - The concert aims to provide a venue for K-Pop enthusiasts to enjoy performances of their favorite singers.
The 2020 K-Pop Super Concert scheduled to take place on January 11 at My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi will mark the participation of several renowned bands from the Republic of Korea (RoK).
|Representatives of three organizers.|
The three-hour music mega show is jointly organized by the Voice of Vietnam (VOV), Sublime Entertainment Concert Company, and To&Ro Media Co. Ltd to commemorate the 27th anniversary of Vietnam-Republic of Korea diplomatic ties.
The famous idol bands from the land of kimchi include Taemin (SHINee), EXO-SC, NCT 127, A.C.E, Alphabat, and Elris. From the Vietnamese side, singer Toc Tien is confirmed to have a performance at the show.
The concert aims to provide a venue for K-Pop enthusiasts to enjoy performances of their favorite singers while contributing to boosting co-operation between Vietnam and the South Korea through music, said VOV Deputy General Director Ngo Minh Hien.
Ticket prices for the event range from VND500,000 (US$21.6) to VND5 million (US$216) and can be purchased via https://ticketbox.vn/ or To&Ro Media Co. Ltd.’s headquarters at Room 405, 95H Building, Ly Nam De Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- Hanoi hosts Shining Full Moon program
- Vietnamese users like variety in content on Youtube
- Hanoi hosts German Film Festival 2020
- Vietnam allows bars and karaoke parlors to reopen
- Hanoi may host F1 in November, but without int’l spectators
- My Dinh stadium in Hanoi selected among best stadiums in SE Asia
- Vietnam’s online book fair expected to reach 10 million hits
- Hanoians enjoy meaningful cultural activities on Tet
- Spring Book Fair launched in downtown Hanoi to celebrate Lunar New Year
- Satisfying Tet fireworks show in Hanoi
Vietnam president attends Army Party Congress
How Vietnam could stamp out second wave of coronavirus
Renewables are solution to Vietnam's power thirst
Urgent steps needed for Vietnam to attract high quality FDI
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam
Vietnam says ASEAN doesn’t want to get trapped between competition of major powers
Vietnam launches advisory message to prevent Covid-19 spread