Exploring singularities of 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups right in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - The lyrical landscape emerges with the unique architectural space of the ethnic groups.
Without traveling far, visitors can still explore the amazing cultural traits of the total 54 ethnic groups of Vietnam at the Cultural Village of Vietnamese Ethnic Minority Groups in Dong Mo commune, Son Tay district on the outskirts of Hanoi.
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum ceases guest service from March 23 on Covid
- Hanoi remains a friendly-safe destination for foreign tourists despite Covid-19
- Tourist sites nationwide closed to visitors due to Covid
- Tourist destinations in Hanoi remain closed until March 31 on Covid-19
- Vietnam agency recommends denial of tourists from coronavirus-hit regions
- Pilgrims asked to wear masks when visiting pagodas and temples
- Official ground-breaking and announcement ceremony for BRG Garden City project in Ha Nam
- Announcement ceremony for Chu Dau Ceramic Village tourist attraction
- Vietnam reaches target of welcoming 18 million foreign arrivals in 2019
- Why foreign tourists hesitate to spend big in Vietnam?
Hanoi searches coronavirus at city entrances
What businesses in Hanoi remain operational during nationwide isolation?
Vietnam provides US$1.3-billion relief package for corona-hit vulnerable people
Hanoi ensures abundant supply of consumer goods in 15-day social distancing
Vietnam's factory activity drops to record low on Covid-19
Vietnam identifies three coronavirus hot spots, including largest hospital
Foreign companies express commitment to Vietnam efforts against Covid-19
Hanoi implements effective solutions against Covid-19 pandemic
Hanoi’s streets become deserted due to business restriction order