Exploring singularities of 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups right in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - The lyrical landscape emerges with the unique architectural space of the ethnic groups.
Without traveling far, visitors can still explore the amazing cultural traits of the total 54 ethnic groups of Vietnam at the Cultural Village of Vietnamese Ethnic Minority Groups in Dong Mo commune, Son Tay district on the outskirts of Hanoi.
- Official ground-breaking and announcement ceremony for BRG Garden City project in Ha Nam
- Announcement ceremony for Chu Dau Ceramic Village tourist attraction
- Vietnam reaches target of welcoming 18 million foreign arrivals in 2019
- Why foreign tourists hesitate to spend big in Vietnam?
- Travel business earns exclusive rights to offer tours to Son Doong cave for 10 years
- Exploring singularities of 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups right in Hanoi
- Vietnam tourism earns two world’s leading titles for first time
- Foreign visitors to Vietnam marks record growth in November
- Hanoi ranks second in top 10 honeymoon cities in Asia
- Capturing enthralling pinky buckwheat flowers in Ha Giang this November
What to know about Tet holiday in Vietnam?
Life gets back to normal in Dong Tam after deadly clash
Hanoi streets decorated stunningly for Lunar New Year festival 2020
Vietnam PM approves national strategy for financial inclusion until 2025
Five Tet theme picture-taking hotspots in Hanoi
Debt maturity in 2020 – 2021 to put pressure on Vietnam’s state budget
Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
Vietnam targets to have 100,000 digital firms by 2030
Archbishop of Hanoi extends Tet greetings to municipal government