A new food-brewery manufacturing complex inaugurated in Hau Giang
It is part of Masan Consumer’s strategy to invest in and expand nationwide production systems to optimize logistics costs.
A food - brewery manufacturing complex with an investment of VND1.6 trillion (US$69.1 million) was inaugurated in the southern province of Hau Giang on March 20.
|Masan Consumer’s US$69.1-million food-brewery manufacturing complex is underway in Hau Giang province. Photo: Masan|
The project, built in an area of 10ha in Hau river industrial park, Dong Phu commune, Chau Thanh district, is part of Masan Consumer (MCH)’s strategy to invest in and expand nationwide production systems to optimize logistics costs.
With modern and automated production lines, the complex is able to put out 180 million liters of soft drinks, 18,000 tons of instant noodles, and 30,000 tons of rice fiber products per year.
It is also equipped with a wastewater treatment system with capacity of 1,300 cubic meters per day.
“Our production activities are always associated with minimizing the impact on the environment, and ensuring sustainable development to create more jobs, contributing to Hau Giang province’s socio-economic development and tax revenue,” said Truong Cong Thang, MCH's General Director.
MCH, Masan Group’s subsidiary, is expected to see net revenue growth of 15-20% led by innovation, food premiumisation and the scaling up of the beverage and home personal care categories in 2021.
Last year, the company earned a net revenue of US$1 billion for the first time, an increase of 27.2% compared to 2019. Food and home personal care segments are the main drivers of its growth.
- South Korean tire maker to invest additional US$305 million in Vietnam
- Work on Quang Tri airport to begin in early September
- Works on Hanoi-based Ecopark floating trade center to kick off in 2022
- Prime Minister gives green light to Quang Tri airport project
- Vingroup’s mega-resort project worth US$1.51 billion kicks off in Danang
- Prime Minister approves US$67.2-million Dien Bien airport project
- A new food-brewery manufacturing complex inaugurated in Hau Giang
- Mong Cai to become national key border-gate EZ by 2040
- Norwegian company inaugurates US$28.5-million factory in Vietnam
- VinFast plans to build automobile factory in US
Vietnam no longer labeled as currency manipulator: US Treasury
Travel to Ninh Binh: the outstanding tourism attraction of Mua Cave
Hanoi: domestic tourism stimulating program debuts
Ba Vi Tourism Festival - Highlight of Hanoi’s suburban tourism
Remarkable tour packages offered Reunification Day and Labor Day holidays
Danang announces list of housing projects for foreign ownership
Vietnam warned of imported Covid-19 transmission amid rising regional cases
Hanoi team ranks 1st at National Archery Championships 2021
Vietnam moves up in int’l vaccine regulation ranking