Ample activity agenda to celebrate upcoming Tet in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - The firework displays, the most new year expected shows, will be held in 30 districts and towns of Hanoi as soon as the clock strikes 00:00 midnight.
Hanoi will host a spate of cultural, art and sports activities across the city to welcome the Year of the Mouse in 2020.
The firework displays, the most new year expected shows, will be held at 30 districts and town of Hanoi as soon as the clock strikes 00:00 midnight, marking the first day of 2020 in the Lunar Calendar, which will fall on January 25.
Besides, some cultural and artistic activities including photo exhibitions, film screenings to celebrate the arrival of Spring will take place between January 22 and February 4 at the Exhibition House on 93 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, and Hanoi Museum.
Three mobile exhibitions and film screenings on the Vietnam Communist Party and Spring celebrations will be held across some districts and towns in Hanoi.
The calligraphy festival 2020 will transpire at the Literature Lake on the campus of the Temple of Literature from January 18 to February 5. The Hanoi open dragon boat race 2020 will be held on February 16 at the West Lake while Thach That district will host the traditional wrestling competition on February 10-11.
The downtown and peripheral areas will be lit up and decorated thematically to celebrate Tet holiday with colorful flowers, banners, and flags.
- Hanoi hosts Shining Full Moon program
- Vietnamese users like variety in content on Youtube
- Hanoi hosts German Film Festival 2020
- Vietnam allows bars and karaoke parlors to reopen
- Hanoi may host F1 in November, but without int’l spectators
- My Dinh stadium in Hanoi selected among best stadiums in SE Asia
- Vietnam’s online book fair expected to reach 10 million hits
- Hanoians enjoy meaningful cultural activities on Tet
- Spring Book Fair launched in downtown Hanoi to celebrate Lunar New Year
- Satisfying Tet fireworks show in Hanoi
UN and SOVICO help develop Hanoi into creative city
EVFTA to help realize Vietnam's high-income status ambition: Expert
First international flight to Vietnam is from South Korea
Slow extension of FiT scheme hurts investor appetite in Vietnam wind power: GWEC
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam
Vietnam says ASEAN doesn’t want to get trapped between competition of major powers
Vietnam launches advisory message to prevent Covid-19 spread