Ample activity agenda to celebrate upcoming Tet in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - The firework displays, the most new year expected shows, will be held in 30 districts and towns of Hanoi as soon as the clock strikes 00:00 midnight.
Hanoi will host a spate of cultural, art and sports activities across the city to welcome the Year of the Mouse in 2020.
The firework displays, the most new year expected shows, will be held at 30 districts and town of Hanoi as soon as the clock strikes 00:00 midnight, marking the first day of 2020 in the Lunar Calendar, which will fall on January 25.
Besides, some cultural and artistic activities including photo exhibitions, film screenings to celebrate the arrival of Spring will take place between January 22 and February 4 at the Exhibition House on 93 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, and Hanoi Museum.
Three mobile exhibitions and film screenings on the Vietnam Communist Party and Spring celebrations will be held across some districts and towns in Hanoi.
The calligraphy festival 2020 will transpire at the Literature Lake on the campus of the Temple of Literature from January 18 to February 5. The Hanoi open dragon boat race 2020 will be held on February 16 at the West Lake while Thach That district will host the traditional wrestling competition on February 10-11.
The downtown and peripheral areas will be lit up and decorated thematically to celebrate Tet holiday with colorful flowers, banners, and flags.
- What businesses in Hanoi remain operational during nationwide isolation?
- Hanoians enjoy meaningful cultural activities on Tet
- Spring Book Fair launched in downtown Hanoi to celebrate Lunar New Year
- Satisfying Tet fireworks show in Hanoi
- Amazing annual Tet market selling antiques in Hanoi
- Five Tet theme picture-taking hotspots in Hanoi
- Hanoi's Old Quarter flower market overwhelmed with lucky red color
- Ample activity agenda to celebrate upcoming Tet in Hanoi
- Four coffee shops with enchanting view for photography lovers in Hanoi
- Three countdown parties will be held downtown Hanoi to welcome 2020
No travel ban during national isolation period: Vietnam gov't speaker
Vietnam to stay among Asia’s fastest growing economies despite sharp slowdown: ADB
Hanoi sets up 30 checkpoints to prevent coronavirus contagion
Vietnam parliament set to ratify EVFTA in next sitting
Vietnam crude oil and natural gas production face downside risks on Covid-19
Hanoi ensures abundant supply of consumer goods in 15-day social distancing
Vietnam's factory activity drops to record low on Covid-19
Vietnam identifies three coronavirus hot spots, including largest hospital
Foreign companies express commitment to Vietnam efforts against Covid-19