Another three Vietnamese nCoV patients discharged from hospital
The Hanoitimes - The three patients are part of a group of eight people who returned from Wuhan on January 17.
The National Hospital of Tropical Diseases (NHTD) in Hanoi released three Vietnamese patients on February 10 afternoon after they recovered from 2019-nCoV, Tuoi Tre Online reported.
So far six out of 14 Vietnamese infected with nCoV have recovered and are in good health.
According to the hospital, the three patients were part of a group of eight people who returned from Wuhan on a January 17 flight.
Another three Vietnamese nCoV patients discharged from hospital. Photo: Kinhtedothi.vn
On February 3, Thanh Hoa General Hospital discharged a female patient after she recovered from the virus.
On February 4, Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City discharged Chinese patient Li Zichao, 28, who was infected with nCoV but recovered after 14-day treatment in Vietnam. The patient had a negative result with nCoV after four tests.
On the same day, Khanh Hoa Tropical Diseases Hospital also discharged a 25-year-old patient after she tested negative with nCoV.
The new coronavirus can be transmitted from person to person, most likely through close contact via particles in the air from coughing or sneezing, or by touching a person or object carrying the virus.
The virus has spread from mainland China to 27 other countries and territories, including Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Australia, the US, South Korea, France and Germany.
- April 1: Vietnam’s Covid-19 case toll climbs to 218
- Japan-based firm supports Vietnam to produce ventilators for coronavirus patients
- How quick coronavirus testing stations in Hanoi work?
- March 31: Vietnam finds four new coronavirus cases
- March 30: Vietnam’s coronavirus cases jump to 203, Bach Mai Hospital count hits 33
- Makeshift hospital built in Bach Mai Hospital, new corona hot spot in Hanoi
- Hanoi: 27 Covid-19 patients cured and discharged from hospital
- Strengthen pandemic countermeasures, Vietnam health ministry tells hospitals
- Vietnam strives to stamp out Covid-19 at Hanoi hospital: Deputy PM
- March 29: Vietnam confirms 14 more coronavirus cases, 6 linked to Bach Mai Hospital
Hanoi sets up 30 checkpoints to prevent coronavirus contagion
Vietnam to stay among Asia’s fastest growing economies despite sharp slowdown: ADB
Touching moments recorded at Bach Mai Hospital under isolation
Vietnam not to penalize foreigners’ overstay during national social distancing
Vietnam crude oil and natural gas production face downside risks on Covid-19
Hanoi ensures abundant supply of consumer goods in 15-day social distancing
Vietnam's factory activity drops to record low on Covid-19
Vietnam identifies three coronavirus hot spots, including largest hospital
Foreign companies express commitment to Vietnam efforts against Covid-19