Another three Vietnamese nCoV patients discharged from hospital
The Hanoitimes - The three patients are part of a group of eight people who returned from Wuhan on January 17.
The National Hospital of Tropical Diseases (NHTD) in Hanoi released three Vietnamese patients on February 10 afternoon after they recovered from 2019-nCoV, Tuoi Tre Online reported.
So far six out of 14 Vietnamese infected with nCoV have recovered and are in good health.
According to the hospital, the three patients were part of a group of eight people who returned from Wuhan on a January 17 flight.
Another three Vietnamese nCoV patients discharged from hospital. Photo: Kinhtedothi.vn
On February 3, Thanh Hoa General Hospital discharged a female patient after she recovered from the virus.
On February 4, Cho Ray Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City discharged Chinese patient Li Zichao, 28, who was infected with nCoV but recovered after 14-day treatment in Vietnam. The patient had a negative result with nCoV after four tests.
On the same day, Khanh Hoa Tropical Diseases Hospital also discharged a 25-year-old patient after she tested negative with nCoV.
The new coronavirus can be transmitted from person to person, most likely through close contact via particles in the air from coughing or sneezing, or by touching a person or object carrying the virus.
The virus has spread from mainland China to 27 other countries and territories, including Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Australia, the US, South Korea, France and Germany.
- Vietnam PM appoints acting health minister
- Coronavirus-stricken UK pilot in Vietnam to return home on July 12
- Suspected Indonesia national in Vietnam tests negative for coronavirus
- Vietnam to conduct human trial of Covid-19 vaccine
- British Covid-19 patient in Vietnam may return home on July 12
- UK ambassador thanks Vietnam for sparing no efforts to save British pilot
- Vietnam gains first success with home-made Covid-19 vaccine
- Vietnam reports three new imported coronavirus cases, tally rises to 352
- Vietnam hospital prepares to send British Covid-19 patient home
- British pilot in Vietnam no longer needs lung transplant
“Extraordinary progress of the US-Vietnam relationship is not an accident”: Ambassador Kritenbrink
Effective Covid-19 response will further boost Vietnam’s status as an attractive market: AmCham
Hanoi makes public master plan of Hoa Lac township
Covid-19 impacts on Vietnam economy not fully reflected in 6-month data: CIEM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors
Removal of permanent residency requirement to pressurize Hanoi's budget