Asia Beautopia Expo 2019 attracts 150 local and foreign businesses
The Hanoitimes - Asia Beautopia Expo 2019 is an annual exhibition which has accompanied the beauty and health industry in many Asian countries over the years.
Asia Beautopia Expo 2019, which took place in Vietnam on November 2 and 3, attracted 150 local and foreign businesses from different countries in Asia.
|The opening ceremony of Asia Beautopia Expo 2019. Photo: VKBIA|
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Chairman of the Vietnam - Korea Business & Investment Association (VKBIA) Tran Hai Linh emphasized that Asia Beautopia Expo 2019 creates an ideal rendezvous and forum to connect local and international businesses.
Moreover, the event contributes to fostering cooperation between Vietnam and South Korea, as well as between the two countries with other markets in Asian and around the world, Linh added.
General Director Mai Thu Huyen of Tincom Media - a member of the organizing board, said that Asia Beautopia Expo 2019 not only creates opportunities for trading cooperation between Vietnamese businesses and Asian ones, but also offers numerous unique events to attract visitors and update the latest trends, technology, products and services related to the beauty industry.
Many other interesting activities also took place in Asia Beautopia Expo 2019 such as "Body Painting", a special show called "The Art of Color Beauty" with performances of international models from 25 countries around the world such as South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Russia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Cambodia, Mongolia, Iran, and Iraq.
Besides, a performance of hair dyeing by “Fantasy” makeup with the theme "Spring - Summer - Autumn - Winter" was directly displayed on four models showing four seasons.
Asia Beautopia Expo 2019 is an annual exhibition which has accompanied the beauty and health industry in many Asian countries over the years.
This is the first holding of the expo in Vietnam where the beauty industry is constantly growing.
- EVFTA to boost cooperation between French and Vietnamese businesses
- US – Vietnam Bilateral Trade Agreement opens door for Vietnam global integration
- Vietnam puts illegal transshipment to US under control
- Vietnam among world’s friendliest countries in 2020: InterNations
- Vietnam economic resilience outperforms Asia’s frontier sovereigns: Fitch
- Health remains Vietnamese consumers' top concern: Nielsen
- Timing for EVFTA ratification could not be better for Vietnam and EU: HSBC
- Another made-in-Vietnam ride-hailing app makes debut
- Int'l arrivals to Vietnam in June drop to lowest in years on border closure
- Vietnam aviation authority proposes resuming int'l flights by end-July
US committed to making US-Vietnam ties “a model of international cooperation and partnership”: Pompeo
US companies continue to see tremendous investment opportunities in Vietnam
Hanoi looks to boost potential of night economy
Vietnam commended for improving access to e-public services
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors
Removal of permanent residency requirement to pressurize Hanoi's budget