Oct 24, 2016 / 16:45
Belarus wants to supply friendly-environmental buses for Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - On October 24 morning, Hanoi Vice Chairman Nguyen Van Suu had a meeting with Deputy Prime Minister Vladimir Semashko of Belarus Republic.
Vice Chairman of Hanoi People's Committee presented a souvenir to the Deputy Prime Minister of the Belarus Republic
Earlier in June, Deputy Director of the Institute of Design Minsk Subway has offered to participate in the design and supply all kinds of metro to develop urban transport in Hanoi. Vladimir Semashko continued to insist on October 24, Belarus expects not just to stop at cooperation in designing systems for Hanoi metro, but also the investment and construction of this project.
"The cooperation in the field of public transport in Vietnam and Belarus are not commensurate with the potential to bilateral development," Vladimir Semashko said. On the occasion of the FTA Union Eurasian Economy taking effect on October 5, Vladimir Semashko said that Belarus is now eager to invest in Vietnam's market as well as Hanoi. Belarusian side is ready to facilitate and increase the incentives for Vietnamese enterprises to access domestic market.
Vice Chairman of Hanoi People's Committee Nguyen Van Suu agreed with the proposal of the Deputy Prime Minister of the Belarus Republic and confirmed that Vladimir Semashko's above-mentioned issues are imperative to Hanoi. Beside cooperation on transport, Hanoi also welcomes and facilitates bilateral business exchanges and investment. After the today's meeting, the city leaders will direct the departments to connect information for the Embassy of Belarus to implement the issues that Deputy Prime Minister of the Belarus Republic mentioned.
- HCMC and Hanoi remain most dynamic cities worldwide
- Year of the Rat sets foot in Vietnam; joyful Tet celebrations across nation
- Unlike ordinary days, Hanoi turns tranquil on last day of the Year of the Pig
- Hanoi streets decorated stunningly for Lunar New Year festival 2020
- Life gets back to normal in Dong Tam after deadly clash
- Hanoi mayor presents gifts to parishioners
- Hanoi to build 500 new bus stops
- Hanoi’s air quality still bad as Tet nears
- Overseas Vietnamese are an inseparable part of homeland
- Green transportation - comprehensive solution to Hanoi’s air pollution
Vietnam determined to curb nCoV despite economic losses: PM
Spring Book Fair launched in downtown Hanoi to celebrate Lunar New Year
Buddhist pilgrims flock to Tay Ho Pagoda on Tet
HCMC and Hanoi remain most dynamic cities worldwide
Barriers keep foreign investors away from Vietnam’s high-tech parks
Wuhan coronavirus could negatively affect Vietnam's economy: Fitch
Tet in a Hanoi family: Out with the old, in with the new
Mexican Ambassador to Vietnam: Our peoples share basic values
Hanoi streets decorated stunningly for Lunar New Year festival 2020