BRG Group, SeABank donates VND5 billion to nation’s “fight Covid” campaign
The Hanoitimes - To further support businesses in the region SeABank has established a VND1 trillion business rescue credit line for companies affected by Covid-19.
BRG Group and Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeABank) on March 17 donated VND5 billion (US$214,500) to the nationwide campaign against Covid-19.
The donation was made at the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee launch event attended by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and government leaders to support the prevention and control of the Covid-19 epidemic having the hampered the nation’s business landscape.
|BRG Chairwoman Madam Nguyen Thi Nga hands over VND5 billion to government officials at the launch ceremony|
To further support businesses in the region SeABank has established a VND1 trillion business rescue credit line for companies affected by Covid-19 at preferential rates from as low as 7.8% per year.
- Vietnam sees rising number of Covid-19 suspected people
- ILO to support Vietnam to minimize impacts of Covid-19 pandemic
- Vietnam launches donation campaign to support Covid-19 prevention
- BRG Group, SeABank donates VND5 billion to nation’s “fight Covid” campaign
- Vietnam coronavirus song goes viral worldwide
- A Japanese passenger on Vietnam Airlines flight tests positive with Covid-19
- How has Covid-19 impacted Vietnamese living and consumption habits?
- Vietnam to universalize cheap smartphones to boost e-government
- Last Covid-19 patient in Vietnam tests negative for second time
- US man charged of child sex tourism in Vietnam
Vietnam rejects Beijing’s South China Sea claims at United Nations
Vietnam donates half million face masks to five European countries crippled by Covid-19
Hanoi mulls extending social distancing period: Mayor
April 7: Half of coronavirus cases in Vietnam recover
98% enterprises in Vietnam to benefit from fiscal stimulus package
A bird's eye view of Hanoi streets in social distancing period
Vietnam transport ministry proposes support for coronavirus-hit airlines
Vietnam crude oil and natural gas production face downside risks on Covid-19
Hanoi ensures abundant supply of consumer goods in 15-day social distancing