BRG Group, SeABank donates VND5 billion to nation’s “fight Covid” campaign
The Hanoitimes - To further support businesses in the region SeABank has established a VND1 trillion business rescue credit line for companies affected by Covid-19.
BRG Group and Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeABank) on March 17 donated VND5 billion (US$214,500) to the nationwide campaign against Covid-19.
The donation was made at the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee launch event attended by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and government leaders to support the prevention and control of the Covid-19 epidemic having the hampered the nation’s business landscape.
|BRG Chairwoman Madam Nguyen Thi Nga hands over VND5 billion to government officials at the launch ceremony|
To further support businesses in the region SeABank has established a VND1 trillion business rescue credit line for companies affected by Covid-19 at preferential rates from as low as 7.8% per year.
- Kazakhstan puts Covid-19 situation under control
- Another Vietnamese geopark recognized by UNESCO
- Recruitment demand in Vietnam drops 20% q/q in Q2 on Covid-19: Survey
- Vietnam starts collecting traffic fines online
- Vietnam: Nearly 8 million workers lose jobs or on furlough on Covid-19
- US ambassador announces completion of project to preserve UNESCO heritage site Ho Citadel
- Hanoi timely delivers aids to 385.4 thousand people hit by Covid-19
- Nearly 89% of Vietnam population covered by health insurance
- “Yoga from home”- celebrations of 6th Int’l Day of Yoga amid Covid-19
- UAE aids global efforts against Covid-19 pandemic
“Extraordinary progress of the US-Vietnam relationship is not an accident”: Ambassador Kritenbrink
Effective Covid-19 response will further boost Vietnam’s status as an attractive market: AmCham
Hanoi makes public master plan of Hoa Lac township
Covid-19 impacts on Vietnam economy not fully reflected in 6-month data: CIEM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors
Removal of permanent residency requirement to pressurize Hanoi's budget