E-government and e-court linked to reform administrative procedures
The Hanoitimes - The Government Office and the People's Supreme Court signed the Coordination Regulation on building e-government and e-court for enhancing administrative reform and improving management.
The Vietnamese Government Office and the Supreme People's Court of Vietnam signed on January 12 in Hanoi the Coordination Regulation on building e-government and e-court for improving management and enhancing administrative reform.
|An overview of the signing of the Coordination Regulation on January 12 in Hanoi. Photo: tapchitoaan.vn|
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Minister-Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tien Dung emphasized that the signing marked a milestone in linking the building of e-government with the building e-court of the judicial branch.
“The cooperation will create a basis for more in-depth, substantive and effective coordination between the Government Office and the judicial organs,” said Minister-Chairman Dung.
This regulation is the basis for the Government Office to improve the quality of advising and assisting the government and the Prime Minister in administrative reform as well as building e-government towards a digital government, digital economy, and digital society.
In order to effectively implement the regulation, Minister-Chairman Dung suggested the two sides continue the cooperation in electronic documents exchange on the National Document Axis between agencies of People's Courts and government bodies at all levels.
- Vietnam stops producing, importing 2G, 3G mobile phones from July 1
- Hanoi to boost e-commerce via digital Vpostcode system
- Cyber virus causes losses of US$1 billion to Vietnam in 2020
- Hanoi to invest at least 1% of GRDP in sci-tech by 2025
- Vietnam strives to be among world leading telecom manufacturers
- Vietnam has Anti-Fake News Center
- E-government and e-court linked to reform administrative procedures
- Vietnam leads ASEAN in television digitization
- Vietnam, Japan share experiences on digital government
- Some 7,400 Hanoi enterprises make e-tax payment
13th National Party Congress – a crucial milestone for Vietnam development
Vietnam steel export in 2021 set to grow further
RCEP reminds the world of Vietnam’s bright future
13th National Party Congress sets vision for Vietnam development next 5 years: Int’l media
What do foreign media cover Vietnam’s top political meeting?
F0 investors learn hard lesson from stock market volatility
Vietnam, Australia to strengthen ties to strategic partnership by 2023
US intensifies efforts in addressing war legacies
Member states attend forum preparing for 2021 Shangri-La Dialogue