E-government and e-court linked to reform administrative procedures
The Government Office and the People's Supreme Court signed the Coordination Regulation on building e-government and e-court for enhancing administrative reform and improving management.
The Vietnamese Government Office and the Supreme People's Court of Vietnam signed on January 12 in Hanoi the Coordination Regulation on building e-government and e-court for improving management and enhancing administrative reform.
|An overview of the signing of the Coordination Regulation on January 12 in Hanoi. Photo: tapchitoaan.vn|
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Minister-Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tien Dung emphasized that the signing marked a milestone in linking the building of e-government with the building e-court of the judicial branch.
“The cooperation will create a basis for more in-depth, substantive and effective coordination between the Government Office and the judicial organs,” said Minister-Chairman Dung.
This regulation is the basis for the Government Office to improve the quality of advising and assisting the government and the Prime Minister in administrative reform as well as building e-government towards a digital government, digital economy, and digital society.
In order to effectively implement the regulation, Minister-Chairman Dung suggested the two sides continue the cooperation in electronic documents exchange on the National Document Axis between agencies of People's Courts and government bodies at all levels.
- Vietnam prioritizes cybersecurity for digital platforms
- US willing to share technology to help Vietnam in energy transition
- Vietnam reports over 5,400 cyber-attacks in first five months
- “Establishment of Vietnam-Australia Center” project inked in Hanoi
- A foreign man arrested for alledgedly hacking Vietnamese banks
- Online application for Vietnamese passport to start June 1
- Vietnamese enterprise receives US exclusive protection for two patents
- Facebook to charge 5% VAT on ad services in Vietnam
- Global Blockchain Conference to be held in Vietnam
- Vietnam, Qualcomm boost cooperation for 5G development
India naval ships visit Vietnam
Eggs Festival held in Vietnam gather Michelin cooks
Vietnamese list among most willing travelers
A sanction, provocation, or testing option?
Hanoi GRDP growth hits 7.79% in first half
Hanoi selects final design of Tran Hung Dao Bridge
Fiercer storms forecast to hit Vietnam towards year-end
Bun cha listed in the British Queen's Platinum Jubilee Cookbook
Hanoi seeks UNESCO’s support in culture, education and tourism