Designs for heritage site placed on display
The Hanoitimes - The Conservation Centre of Thang Long – Hanoi Relics has put on display 24 architectural designs for the Central Sector of the Thang Long – Hanoi Imperial Citadel`s Archaeological Site at 18 Hoang Dieu Street in order to gather public feedback.
|The Thang Long – Hanoi Imperial Citadel's Archaeological Site at 18 Hoang Dieu Street. — Photo dantri|
They include six award-winning designs, including one by Studio Milou Singapore Pte Ltd and one by a joint venture between the National Institute of Architecture and Boydens Engineering Vietnam, which tied for second place in a previous contest.
"Opinions, particularly on these two top designs, will be collected using questionnaires," said deputy head of the Conservation Centre Tran Viet Anh.After August 30, the feedback will be reported to the municipal People's Committee, which will propose the final design to the Prime Minister.
- Exploring ancient mansion of unique architecture in Hanoi
- Snapshots of trams reminisce about old Hanoi
- Ho Chi Minh relics welcome thousands of visitors over the weekend
- Hanoi's “red addresses” with Uncle Ho's imprint
- Visiting Thanh Giong in Phu Dong temple
- Hoa Lo prison: symbol of indomitable spirit of the Vietnamese people
- Tu Thi communal house worshiping founder of embroidery
- Hanoi's Old Quarter – A museum of ancient urban life
- Feeling Hanoi through the long track of time
- Cyclo quietly rolls through the Hanoi's ups and downs
Vietnam “most outstanding” in handling coronavirus - Media
Dragon dance livens up pedestrian zone around Hoan Kiem lake
Hanoi Museum prepares for exhibition
Vietnam repatriates citizens from Singapore amid rising coronavirus infections
Predictable legal environment to help Vietnam attract FDI post Covid-19: NTT Data Vietnam CEO
Scorching heat strikes Hanoi with temperature surging to 40 degrees Celsius
Hanoi to build sewage collection system to revive its dying river
More monetary easing measures still to come in Vietnam: Fitch
Iconic lakes in Hanoi