E-solutions help MSMEs speed up digital transformation
The new products will solve problems of four main business areas for enterprises.
NextPay.vn, a Vietnamese fintech firm owned by NextTech Group, launched the Next360.vn digital transformation ecosystem serving one million micro-small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), with the aim of contributing an additional US$15 billion to national total GDP in the next five years.
|Delegates attend the ceremony on March 31 in Hanoi. Photo: NextPay|
With roughly VND560,000 (US$24.2) per month, the MSMEs will be able to use a set of 20 products for digital transformation. The products will solve the problems of four main business areas such as corporate governance, sales, payments, sourcing, and capital.
Covid-19 is the driving force for the progress of digital transformation. However, the MSMEs and SMEs, accounting for 96.7% of total enterprises in Vietnam, have not yet approached digital transformation due to lack of experience and solution providers’ interest.
According to a recent survey conducted by NextTech, companies providing digital transformation solutions often focus on the government sector and large enterprises with high budget.
Meanwhile, MSMEs have many limitations about the solvency and investment in digital transformation. “Next360 ecosystem is a solution for the issues,” Nguyen Huu Tuat, CEO of NextPay told the opening of the ceremony on March 31 on Hanoi.
NextPay continuously invests in joint ventures to help small startups access a network of hundreds of thousands of SMEs nationwide in its parent’s ecosystem.
The fintech firm plans to invest millions of dollars in sales management software PosApp, customer service startup MySpa and electronic invoice service provider MegaBiz.
At the event, NextTech announced the launch of Next Academy with the goal of vocational training for consultants and implementing digital transformation.
- Thai Cafe Amazon expands business in Vietnam
- Central Retail to invest US$1.1 billion for business expansion in Vietnam
- E-solutions help MSMEs speed up digital transformation
- AEON Mall Vietnam to build US$190-million shopping center in Bac Ninh
- FDI commitments in Vietnam surge 18.5% in Q1
- VNR plans expansion of shopping centers at train stations in Vietnam
- Austria-based AT&S ponders US$1.8-billion hi-tech project in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City to support 1,000 innovative start-ups in 2021-2025
- Vietnamese unicorn invests US$6 million in digital gifting platform
- Vietnam allocates US$120 billion for public investment in 2021-25 period
Citizen engagement makes Covid-19 fight successful in Vietnam
C.bank expects credit growth to exceed 12%-target for 2021
Japanese and Vietnamese artists to perform symphony concert
Danang announces list of housing projects for foreign ownership
Vietnam warned of imported Covid-19 transmission amid rising regional cases
Hanoi team ranks 1st at National Archery Championships 2021
Vietnam moves up in int’l vaccine regulation ranking
Vietnam to cut research time of Covid-19 vaccines amid thin supply
Corporate bonds of real estate - risky commercial debt for investors