The Hanoitimes - Hanoi has handed over investment certificates to 71 projects, with many large-scale real estate projects.
The certificates were granted at he conference “Hanoi 2018 - Investment and Development Cooperation” held at the National Convention Center last weekend.
The projects belong to the fields of transportation, environment, industry - commerce - service - tourism - entertainment sports, housing, urban area, education and training.
Among the 30 real estate projects, five stood out, which are:
- Smart city project in Hai Boi commune, Vinh Ngoc, Dong Anh district with the investment capital of US$4.1 billion for Japan's Sumimoto Group and BRG Group.
- Nidec Shimpo Vietnam project invested by Japan's Nidec Corporation with an investment of US$199 million.
- A Lotte Mall trade center invested by Lotte Group at a cost of US$586 million.
- Tay Mo - Dai Mo Urban Area Project, Nam Tu Liem district, invested by West Hanoi Urban Development Investment Joint Stock Company with US$3.5 million.
- Gia Lam Urban Area, Gia Lam District invested by Gia Lam Investment and Urban Development Limited Company with the capital of US$3.8 million.