Fantastic “Hong Kong Alley” in hub of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
The Hanoitimes - Visitors can take the best photos in every corner of the beer bar with setting of a Hong Kong of more than 40 years ago.
The “Hong Kong Alley” has emerged as an instagramable setting in Hanoi where young people can capture the most satisfying shots according to Hong Kong style with the colorful lights shimmering as in movies.
Located on Dao Duy Tu street, Hoan Kiem district, the “Hong Kong Alley” is a beer bar opened from 8 a.m until midnight daily. The bar has two floors with decorations of neon-light shop signs, lanterns, miniature scenes of rotating duck counters, dim sum vans, settings resembling a Hong Kong street.
The wooden tables and chairs are lined along the bar’s walls to provide space for people to take photos and pass through. Every weekend, the bar usually receives lots of visitors and guests.
On the first floor, every corner is decorated similarly to a store in Hong Kong.
The balcony on the second floor features the sign 1968, which is the most preferable place to photograph.
Viewing from the point, a series of signboards are set nearby each other with different colors.
The bar décor takes visitors back to Hong Kong in the 1970s. Visitors can take the best photos in every corner of the bar with setting of a Hong Kong of more than 40 years ago.
The bar serves beers, beverages, and snacks for visitors with the prices ranging from VND30,000 (US$1.3) to VND70,000 (US$3) per piece.
(Photo: Hẻm Bia: Lost in HongKong, @minhtri253, @lvh.c_)
- Hanoians enjoy meaningful cultural activities on Tet
- Spring Book Fair launched in downtown Hanoi to celebrate Lunar New Year
- Satisfying Tet fireworks show in Hanoi
- Amazing annual Tet market selling antiques in Hanoi
- Five Tet theme picture-taking hotspots in Hanoi
- Hanoi's Old Quarter flower market overwhelmed with lucky red color
- Ample activity agenda to celebrate upcoming Tet in Hanoi
- Four coffee shops with enchanting view for photography lovers in Hanoi
- Three countdown parties will be held downtown Hanoi to welcome 2020
- Fantastic “Hong Kong Alley” in hub of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
Vietnam starts nationwide isolation on April 1 over Covid-19
Wiping out Covid-19 in Bach Mai Hospital is a priority: Party official
Vietnam to declare national coronavirus epidemic, stops public transport
March 31: Vietnam finds four new coronavirus cases
Vietnam identifies three coronavirus hot spots, including largest hospital
Foreign companies express commitment to Vietnam efforts against Covid-19
Hanoi implements effective solutions against Covid-19 pandemic
Hanoi’s streets become deserted due to business restriction order
March 27: Vietnam’s coronavirus case toll rises to 163