May 04, 2017 / 19:59
Film Screening “Je fais le mort”
The Hanoitimes - A detective comedy about an actor who always plays the corpse suddenly becoming the police’s trump card.
Director: Jean-Paul Salomé
Cast: François Damiens, Géraldine Nakache, Lucien Jean-Baptiste
A detective comedy about a unemployed actor who plays the corpse suddenly becoming the trump card of the police in the hardest cases!
For more information about synopsis, please see (in French) or refer to the Vietnamese version of this post.
Language: French with Vietnamese subtitles
“Je fais le mort” will be screened on Fri 05 May 2017, 8 pm and Sun 07 May 2017, 6 pm at L’Espace, 24 Trang Tien, Hanoi.
- Vietnam bags record high of gold medals at SEA Games competition
- Vietnam football dream comes true with “Vietnamese spirit”: Coach
- Vietnamese flood streets to celebrate historic football victory
- S.Korea plans to build Vietnam-style village at coach Park Hang-seo's hometown
- Hanoi hosts series activities to celebrate Moscow Days in Hanoi
- Netflix wants to produce its program in Vietnam, for Vietnamese people
- Vietnamese most preferred TV show in Tet holiday may stop airing
- Heart of Hanoi to turn into Italian square this weekend
- Vietnam to host SEA Games 31 and Para Games 11 in 2021
- Renowned Belgium music band to rock up Hanoi audience this weekend
Vietnam under pressure to address corruption in private sector: UNDP
Hanoi aims to excel in socio-economic performance in 2016 – 2020: Mayor
80% of online public services in Hanoi available at advanced stages
First hospital in Hanoi to establish cardiovascular surgery department for children
Despite overall optimism, health remains top concern of Vietnamese consumers
Vietnam football dream comes true with “Vietnamese spirit”: Coach