Fulbright University Vietnam receives USAID grant worth US$4.65 million
The Hanoitimes - The grant will help Fulbright University Vietnam pursue its goal of achieving international accreditation.
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) on June handed over a grant of US$4.65 million to Fulbright University Vietnam (FUV), Hanoimoi reported.
|Representatives of USAID and FUV sign an agreement on the US$4.65 million grant. Hanoimoi|
This two-year grant follows USAID’s previous grant worth US$7.2 million to FUV for the 2017-2020 period.
The previous grant enabled FUV to lay its initial foundation, ranging from setting up its governance system and designing its curriculum to providing financial aids to fresh students.
The grant will help FUV pursue its goal of achieving international accreditation.
USAID will also assist FUV in developing a practical management training program and other teaching plans to meet the needs of qualified workforce and experts in Vietnam.
In addition, the grant will support FUV's efforts in developing partnerships in technology, manufacturing and services in Vietnam.
- Vietnam PM okays national high school exams amid Covid-19 resurgence
- Vietnam bags four gold medals at 2020 International Chemistry Olympiad
- Vietnam to proceed with national exam despite return of Covid-19
- Hanoi plans to halve number of colleges and vocational schools
- Vietnam may operate repatriation flights for Vietnamese students in US
- Vietnam’s new school year to begin on September 5 as usual
- Fulbright University Vietnam receives USAID grant worth US$4.65 million
- A Hanoi university listed in QS world university rankings
- Hanoi: Int'l schools prioritize students' well-being in Covid-19 fight
- Three Vietnamese universities find place in Asia's top 500
Vietnam gov't strives to ensure positive economic growth this year
Vietnam PM okays national high school exams amid Covid-19 resurgence
Hanoi named among TripAdvisor’s 25 popular destinations
Vietnam economy shows positive signs in 7 months: PM
Vietnam stock market needs upgrading to emerging status soon: PM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors