Gov’t chief receives outgoing Cuban Ambassador
The Hanoitimes - PM Nguyen Tan Dung received outgoing Cuban Ambassador Fredesman Turro Gonzalez in Ha Noi on August 7.
PM Dung praised the diplomat’s contributions to the developments in the two countries’ multifaceted ties.
Viet Nam and Cuba, said the host leader, have enjoyed friendly and traditional relations and all-around cooperation in numerous areas has brought back practical benefits for both sides.
Mr. Dung suggested that the two sides spur linkages in such areas as economics, trade and investment. Especially, Viet Nam hopes to seek Cuba’s support for more Vietnamese investors to be able to penetrate telecom, agriculture, and infrastructure construction fields in Cuba.
He also hoped that the two sides would coordinate and support each other at regional and international forums.
For his part, Ambassador Fredesman Turro Gonzalez noted that the two countries’ potentials for further cooperation remain vast.
He hoped that Viet Nam would continue to share its good experience of national management, construction and development with Cuba.
- Vietnam copes with Covid-19 better than Japan: Ambassador
- ASEAN defense forces join hands to combat Covid-19
- Vietnam deemed safe amid Covid-19 epidemic
- Vietnam to go for difficult option amid Covid-19 outbreak
- Vietnam issues statement on ASEAN joint response to Covid-19
- Vietnam responds well to Covid-19 epidemic: WHO
- ASEAN offers solidarity and heartfelt support for China in battling coronavirus
- Vietnam gov't to make utmost efforts to realize economic targets in 2020
- Hanoi to close schools for three weeks on fears of Covid-19 outbreak
- Vietnam authority seizes thousands of face masks made from toilet paper
Japan’s Uniqlo Group to open first store in Hanoi in early March
Hanoi willing to enhance cooperation with Malaysia in numerous fields
US drops Vietnam’s developing country status
Trade deals facilitate foreign investors in Vietnamese banks
ASEAN defense forces join hands to combat Covid-19
F1 Hanoi race provides much needed boost for local economy when Covid-19 over
Vietnam faces potential state budget loss of US$1.82 billion on Covid-19
US businesses ‘very concerned’ about the economic impact in Vietnam
Vietnam responds well to Covid-19 epidemic: WHO