Hanoi has new Director of Tourism Department
The Hanoitimes - Mrs. Dang Huong Giang, former Deputy Chief of the Office – Hanoi People's Committee, was appointed Director of Hanoi Tourism Department.
This is the first time Hanoi’s tourism industry has a female chief. Mrs. Dang Huong Giang, born in 1972, is appointed for a five-year term.
Member of the Party Central Committee, Deputy Secretary of the City Party Committee, Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Chu Ngoc Anh handed over the decision to appoint Mrs. Dang Huong Giang, former Deputy Chief of the Office – Hanoi People's Committee as new Director of Hanoi Tourism Department.
On behalf of the leaders of the City People's Committee, Hanoi City People's Committee Chairman Chu Ngoc Anh congratulated Mrs. Giang on her appointment and expressed his belief that she would succeed in the new position.
He hopes that Mrs. Giang will continue to promote her competence and experience to successfully complete the scheduled goals and targets of the city's tourism sector and effectively contribute to the socio-economic development of the capital in the coming time.
Ms. Dang Huong Giang pledged that she will do her utmost and try harder to complete the newly assigned tasks, bringing breakthroughs to the tourism industry of Hanoi and successfully overcome any difficulty.
- Hanoi announces action plan to realize 2021 socio-economic targets
- Hanoians to celebrate Tet in cold weather
- Hanoi ensures safe water for all local residents
- Vietnamese have faith in decisions made at 13th National Party Congress
- Hanoi sets five orientations to ensure success of 13th National Party Congress tenure 2021-25
- Hanoi gives gifts to needy workers
- “Vietnamese Communist Party through its Congresses” Exhibition underway
- National Party Congress opens in Hanoi today
- Stamp collection issued to celebrate 13th National Party Congress
- Press Center for National Party Congress opens in Hanoi
Vietnam records 82 new Covid-19 community infections
The 3rd Day of National Congress: Picking Central Party members
Hanoi people put high expectations on the 13th National Party Congress
Vietnam c.bank stands firm on keeping macro-economic stability
Agent Orange trial made headlines in France
Vietnam to launch secondary market for corporate bonds this year
13th National Party Congress sets vision for Vietnam development next 5 years: Int’l media
What do foreign media cover Vietnam’s top political meeting?
F0 investors learn hard lesson from stock market volatility