Hanoi appoints new department directors and People's Committee Office Chief
The new leaders are expected to make great contribution to the city's socio-economic development.
Chairman of Hanoi People's Committee Chu Ngoc Anh handed over the decisions to appoint new leaders of four departments of Health, Culture and Sports, Planning and Investment, and Foreign Affairs on February 26.
|Chairman of Hanoi People's Committee Chu Ngoc Anh handed over the decisions of new directors for Hanoi's departments. Photo: Kinh te & Do thi.|
The new head of the Department of Culture and Sports for the 2021-25 tenure is Tran The Cuong, 48, who held the position of the Secretary of the Party Committee of Bac Tu Liem district at the time of being appointed.
Tran Thi Nhi Ha, 48, is appointed as Director of Department of Health. Ha was the Vice director of the department in the previous tenure of 2017- 21.
Do Anh Tuan, 50, is assigned to lead the municipal Department of Planning and Investment for the 2021-25 tenure. His immediately previous position was Secretary of the Party Committee and Chairman of the People’s Council of Tay Ho district in Hanoi.
Ngo Minh Hoang, 46, who used to be Deputy Director of the Tourism Department, is appointed as Director of Foreign Affairs. He replaces Nguyen Anh Dung, 46, who is assigned to be Chief of the City People's Committee Office.
Speaking at the appointment ceremony on February 26, Chairman of the municipal People's Committee Chu Ngoc Anh said he believed the new directors will bring into full play their competences and experiences to successfully lead these departments in attaining the set targets, making them deserve to be important units for the socio-economic development of the city in the coming time.
- Hanoi: domestic tourism stimulating program debuts
- Hanoi strives to create 10,000 jobs for rural workers
- NordCham seeks greater cooperation with Hanoi in green urban development
- Hanoi polytechnic lecturer receives Italian Order of the Star
- Hanoi named in Vietnam’s top 10 business-friendly localities
- E-government key to improve Hanoi public satisfaction on governance: Expert
- Some 350,000 Covid-19 vaccine doses to be administered for Hanoi residents
- Vietnam Stock Exchange set to have registered capital of US$130 million
- Hanoi team ranks 1st at National Archery Championships 2021
- First smart electric bus underway in Hanoi
Vietnam no longer labeled as currency manipulator: US Treasury
Travel to Ninh Binh: the outstanding tourism attraction of Mua Cave
Hanoi: domestic tourism stimulating program debuts
Ba Vi Tourism Festival - Highlight of Hanoi’s suburban tourism
Remarkable tour packages offered Reunification Day and Labor Day holidays
Danang announces list of housing projects for foreign ownership
Vietnam warned of imported Covid-19 transmission amid rising regional cases
Hanoi team ranks 1st at National Archery Championships 2021
Vietnam moves up in int’l vaccine regulation ranking