Hanoi Covid-19 map is inaccurate: Hanoi police
The Hanoitimes - The map displays dozens of red dots representing "epidemic point warnings" in Hanoi.
Hanoi police have confirmed that a Google map showing places susceptible to Covid-19 infection in Hanoi is inaccurate, VnExpress reported.
|Hanoi Covid-19 map is inaccurate. Photo: Hanoi police|
The local police on March 10 requested high-tech crime prevention forces and police of the districts to promptly verify the act of posting fake information about Covid-19 and prosecute if they gather enough evidence to prove it as a crime.
The map, which has been shared widely from March 7, a day after the first Covid-19 patient in Hanoi was detected, displays dozens of red dots representing "epidemic point warnings" in Hanoi.
Hanoi police recommended that people should visit the official and credible web pages of competent authorities to get the most accurate information about Covid-19.
Since February, the Vietnamese government has handled 21 cases of releasing fake information about Covid-19 on social networks.
Hanoi has so far reported four infection cases, with the first detected on March 6.
Vietnam has reported 35 Covid-19 infection cases in 10 cities and provinces as of March 11, of them 16 have been cured.
- A look at nearly complete modern ring road in Hanoi
- Hanoi mayor suspended from duties for involving in criminal cases
- Over 80% enterprises in Hanoi register for e-invoicing
- Hanoi to provide electric tourist car services at 8 locations
- Hanoi to quarantine nearly 1,000 people evacuated from Danang
- Health ministry checks two high-risk hospitals in Hanoi
- Hanoi to complete Covid-19 test for 75,000 returnees from Danang by August 20
- Hanoi rushes to test all returnees from Danang soon
- Hanoi mayor requests 'absolute safety' for national high school exams amid Covid-19 outbreak
- Hanoi among leading localities having users of contact tracing app Bluezone
A look at nearly complete modern ring road in Hanoi
Vietnamese consumers prefer using cashless payments
Vietnam infrastructure market among most diverse competitive landscapes in SE Asia
Vietnam’s unprecedented 2020 national high school exam
Vietnam stock market needs upgrading to emerging status soon: PM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors