Hanoi considerably cuts time approval of construction permits
The Hanoitimes - The Department of Natural Resources and Environment would now grant the Certificate of Land Use Rights within 20 days instead of 30 days as before.
Two years after having put in place measures to streamline administrative procedures in the construction sector, Hanoi has significantly shortened the time for granting different kinds of construction permits by up to 29 days.
Such information was revealed at a report recently released by the Hanoi People’s Committee summarizing results of administrative reforms in the sector as per the instruction of Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
At the municipal Department of Construction, time required to approve construction design towards the issuance of construction permit has now been reduced by 29 days.
Meanwhile, Hanoi’s Department of Agriculture and Rural Development has reduced the processing time for approval of project design under its administration and the construction investment economic-technical report by five days.
The Department of Industry and Trade has shortened the time to approve construction design of electricity projects by five days, as well as projects related to its administration by eight days.
Notably, the Department of Natural Resources and Environment would now grant the Certificate of Land Use Rights within 20 days, instead of 30 days as before.
The Department of Planning and Architecture has also reduced processing time for a number of administrative procedures by five days, including the approval for detailed planning of construction projects and master plan of projects.
- Hanoi craft villages use alternative energy to ease environmental pollution
- Hanoi – safe investment destination post Covid-19
- Hanoi committed to supporting businesses to overcome Covid-19 crisis: Mayor
- Hanoi modernizes automatic air monitoring system
- Hanoi makes significant improvements in business environment: Expert
- Hanoi strives to create ideal environment for innovative startups
- Aeon’s largest mega mall project in Hanoi gains pace
- Hanoi develops greenery system to freshen living environment
- Agriculture, industry expected to power Hanoi’s economy
- First train of Hanoi’s second metro line undergoes test run in France
Vietnam protests China's military exercises in South China Sea
Seismic surveys in Vietnam EEZ must be authorized by Hanoi: Spokesperson
Hanoi – safe investment destination post Covid-19
Hanoi committed to supporting businesses to overcome Covid-19 crisis: Mayor
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors
Removal of permanent residency requirement to pressurize Hanoi's budget