Hanoi deploys security forces for National Party Congress
The Hanoitimes - Hanoi’s police is required to actively foil any plot against the national security and social disorder.
Hanoi’s Police on January 20 deployed forces to exercise security plans for the 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam.
The deployment will serve the political event which will take place in the city from January 25 to February 2.
During the congress, thousands of Hanoi’s police will be on duty all day and night.
At the launching reremony, Sen. Lt. Gen. Bui Van Nam, the Deputy Minister of Public Security asked Hanoi’s police to actively foil any plot against the national security and social disorder as well as fire fighting.
|Hanoi's police show its strengths|
| Modern bulletproof Hummers will be used for the mission.|
|Police at work.|
|All police strictly follow the order.|
|The task force of Hanoi police also join the mission.|
Sen. Lt. Gen. Bui Van Nam, Deputy Minister of Public Security.
|Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Chu Ngoc Anh speaks at the ceremony.|
|Major Gen. Nguyen Hai Trung, the Director of Hanoi Police.|
Photo: Zingnews and Vietnam News Agency
- Vietnam begins Covid-19 vaccination today
- Vietnam ready for its first vaccination program on March 8
- Vaccine production must be sped up: Vietnam Deputy PM
- MAR 6: Coronavirus cases in Vietnam pandemic epicenter surpasses 700
- Hanoi required to verify accusations of molestation toward foreigners in West Lake
- Vietnam overtakes Asia’s leading position of Bhutan in the happiness index: Russia Press
- Vietnam, Singapore explore vaccine passport option
- Vietnam’s ambassador to Argentina begins new term
- Vietnam repatriates citizens from Myanmar
- March 4: Vietnam confirms no new Covid-19 cases
Vietnam Ao dai Week 2021 has been strongly responded
Vietnam begins Covid-19 vaccination today
Domestic tourism stimulation: March promotions launched
PM expects more Vietnamese multinationals to emerge by 2045
Vietnam eyes potential of homemade Covid-19 vaccine
Securities association expresses concern over prospect of 1,000 shares minimum trading lot
Vietnam repatriates citizens from Myanmar
Online schooling - a challenge for students and teachers
Vietnam Airlines attendant prosecuted for spreading Covid-19