Hanoi lauches writing contest for environment protection of craft villages
The Hanoitimes - The writing contest will run until October 15 and the awarding ceremony is expected to take place in November.
A writing contest with the theme “Beautiful action to protect craft villages environment in Hanoi" 2020 is being launched by the city’s National Resources and Environment Department, in order to contribute to raising awareness on environmental protection in the craft villages, creating a beautiful lifestyle for rural craftsmen in the capital city.
|Bat Trang pottery village. Photo: travellive|
The contest aims to help local residents enrich knowledge, take measures and actions on environmental protection, thereby, improving the quality of life for the people and towards the sustainable development of the capital.
According to the department, entries sent to the contest are drawings and clips on beautiful actions for protecting the craft village environment witnessed or recorded by an individual or groups. The contest also admits essays with pictures and clips.
The organizing board will update relevant information on the website of the department.
- Dragon Dance Festival to return to Hanoi next month
- Vietnam, foreign experts to discuss how to build Hanoi into UNESCO Creative City
- Hanoi disallows begging, tourist harassment in downtown pedestrian streets
- Hanoi to kick off tunnel construction at busy intersection
- Hanoi economy continues to improve despite Covid-19 pandemic
- Hanoi has new mayor
- Five Hanoi streets closed to traffic for Mid-Autumn Festival
- UN and SOVICO help develop Hanoi into creative city
- Hanoi to cooperate with Thai investors in major urban infrastructure projects
- Hanoi closes bars, karaoke parlors failing to ensure anti-pandemic measures
Vietnam president attends Army Party Congress
How Vietnam could stamp out second wave of coronavirus
Renewables are solution to Vietnam's power thirst
Urgent steps needed for Vietnam to attract high quality FDI
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam
Vietnam says ASEAN doesn’t want to get trapped between competition of major powers
Vietnam launches advisory message to prevent Covid-19 spread