Hanoi lauches writing contest for environment protection of craft villages
The writing contest will run until October 15 and the awarding ceremony is expected to take place in November.
A writing contest with the theme “Beautiful action to protect craft villages environment in Hanoi" 2020 is being launched by the city’s National Resources and Environment Department, in order to contribute to raising awareness on environmental protection in the craft villages, creating a beautiful lifestyle for rural craftsmen in the capital city.
|Bat Trang pottery village. Photo: travellive|
The contest aims to help local residents enrich knowledge, take measures and actions on environmental protection, thereby, improving the quality of life for the people and towards the sustainable development of the capital.
According to the department, entries sent to the contest are drawings and clips on beautiful actions for protecting the craft village environment witnessed or recorded by an individual or groups. The contest also admits essays with pictures and clips.
The organizing board will update relevant information on the website of the department.
- Free computers for thousands of needy students in Hanoi
- Covid-19 outbreak accelerates renovation of old buildings in Hanoi
- Hanoi seeks further support from Russia in vaccine supplies
- Hanoi pushes for GRDP growth of 4.54% in 2021: Mayor
- Hanoi earmarks US$28.4 billion for capital expenditure over next five years
- Hanoi targets 7-7.5% GRDP growth in 2021-25 period
- Hanoi relaxes restrictions, allowing takeaway after two months of shelter-in-place
Covid-19 outbreak accelerates renovation of old buildings in Hanoi
Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia to enhance ties in various areas
Vietnamese President pays tribute to 9/11 victims
Vietnam successfully produces first batch of Russian Covid-19 vaccine
Hanoi seeks further support from Russia in vaccine supplies
Aerial view of traditional soya sauce wins International Photo Award
The winning artworks of “Ha Noi is…” Illustration Contest announced
Vietnam’s wood industry strives to extend its reach globally
Boeing 737 Max aircraft expected to fly in Vietnam soon