Hanoi hosts series activities to celebrate Moscow Days in Hanoi
The Hanoitimes - The highlight of the “Moscow Days in Hanoi” is the street performances at the pedestrian zone around Hoan Kiem Lake on November 30.
“Moscow Days in Hanoi” transpires in Hanoi with a variety of exciting cultural events from November 28 to December 1.
|Illustrative photo by Vietnamplus.|
The event, jointly held by Hanoi People’s Committee and the Government of Moscow, is among the activities to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic ties between Vietnam and Russia.
The highlight of the “Moscow Days in Hanoi” is the street performances at the pedestrian zone around Hoan Kiem Lake on November 30. The program will feature music shows of pop artists from Russia and Vietnam, the Moscow-themed photo exhibition, trade fair, chest competition, sport activities, interactive activity “Moscow shining bright," and DJ show.
Within the framework of the event, “The corner of Moscow” exhibition will be held at the Thong Nhat Park in Hai Ba Trung district and is expected to draw huge attention from the public with the presence of a 3 meters high model of Matryoshka doll.
Besides, the event also features a ballet show at the Hanoi Opera House, an exhibition on Russian poet Alexander Pushkin at the Russian Center of Science and Culture, and children’s football matches at Hang Day Stadium.
- Hanoi's Old Quarter flower market overwhelmed with lucky red color
- Ample activity agenda to celebrate upcoming Tet in Hanoi
- Four coffee shops with enchanting view for photography lovers in Hanoi
- Three countdown parties will be held downtown Hanoi to welcome 2020
- Fantastic “Hong Kong Alley” in hub of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Thousands of people in Hanoi, HCM City flock downtown to celebrate Christmas
- 2020 K-pop Super Concert to rock up My Dinh National Stadium next January
- Netflix streams more Vietnamese movies from December
- Vietnam bags record high of gold medals at SEA Games competition
- Vietnam football dream comes true with “Vietnamese spirit”: Coach
Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
Hanoi's Old Quarter flower market overwhelmed with lucky red color
US senators congratulate Vietnam on assuming ASEAN Chair
Vietnam targets to have 100,000 digital firms by 2030
Archbishop of Hanoi extends Tet greetings to municipal government
Connectivity to bolster Vietnam’s integration in global markets: WB
Vingroup suspends airline project
How Asia can ride the digital wave to spur financial development?
Foreign financiers deepens engagement in Vietnamese market