Scientists and businesses join hands to boost technology transfer
A program to promote scientific research as well as enhance application and technology transfer is underway from December 24 to 26, 2020 at No. 144 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay district.
A series of connection activities between local scientists and enterprises is taking place from December 24 to 26 in Hanoi in order to promote scientific research and enhance application and technology transfer.
|The signing ceremony of an memorandum of understanding between the Center for Knowledge Transfer and Start-up Support and the Department of Technology Application and Development. Photo: hanoimoi|
The event is jointly held by the Center for Knowledge Transfer and Start-up Support (Vietnam National University, Hanoi) in collaboration with the Department of Technology Application and Development under the Ministry of Science and Technology. It attracts nearly 300 delegates who are scientists, experts and enterprises wishing to find partners and invest in scientific research, promote domestic and international science and technology transfer activities.
The event will see the opening ceremony of the connection activities and a science and technology supply week; pitching (presenting creative ideas) to connect investment, promote science and technology transfer; and roll out connection activities of science and technology.
The event is the opportunity for universities, research institutes, scientists, enterprises, state management agencies to meet, connect, form and develop a science and technology market, expand cooperation between research institutes, universities and businesses. Then, this will enhance science and technology application, Dr. Vuong Quoc Thang, Director of the Center for Knowledge Transfer and Start-up Support, said.
- Vietnam prioritizes cybersecurity for digital platforms
- US willing to share technology to help Vietnam in energy transition
- Vietnam reports over 5,400 cyber-attacks in first five months
- “Establishment of Vietnam-Australia Center” project inked in Hanoi
- A foreign man arrested for alledgedly hacking Vietnamese banks
- Online application for Vietnamese passport to start June 1
- Vietnamese enterprise receives US exclusive protection for two patents
- Facebook to charge 5% VAT on ad services in Vietnam
- Global Blockchain Conference to be held in Vietnam
- Vietnam, Qualcomm boost cooperation for 5G development
Vietnam to draft national action plan for circular economy adaptation
Hanoi welcomes over 8.6 million visitors in first half of 2022
Agritech, Greentech, Deeptech and Foodtech - foreign funds interests in Vietnam
Australian Foreign Minister enjoys Pho ga in Hanoi
Hanoi GRDP growth hits 7.79% in first half
Hanoi selects final design of Tran Hung Dao Bridge
Fiercer storms forecast to hit Vietnam towards year-end
Bun cha listed in the British Queen's Platinum Jubilee Cookbook
Hanoi seeks UNESCO’s support in culture, education and tourism