Hanoi launches city decoration and lighting contest 2021
The Hanoitimes - Contestants of any nationality are invited to attend a competition for the city decoration.
The Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports has launched a campaign in searching ideas for the city’s street decoration and lighting for the year of 2021, themed "Hanoi - Creative City" and "Hanoi congratulates the Party and celebrates a new Spring".
|The lighting system in Nguyen Trai street, Thanh Xuan district, Hanoi. Photo: Hong Thai.|
The winning ideas will be applied for decoration of streets in Hanoi’s downtown such as Trang Tien, Trang Thi, Ba Trieu, Hai Ba Trung, Ly Thuong Kiet and Tran Hung Dao, among others.
Contestants will have a chance to win one Special Prize, one First prize, two Second prizes, three Third prizes and five Consolation prizes.
The ideas submitted for street decoration and lighting must be drawn on the A4-sized paper, and then sent to Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports at No 47 Hang Dau street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, from August 24 to 31, 2021.
The competition is open for contestants of any nationality who could submit an unlimited number of entries, provided that they comply with copyright protection law.
The works qualified for the competition must be those which have not been submitted to other contests or introduced to public in any case or form.
- Hanoi business community calls for favorable policies to aid recovery process
- Close-up of first Covid-19 vaccination in Hanoi
- Hanoi nominates candidates for next term parliament
- Hanoi to issue 10 working programs in 2021
- Vietnam Ao dai Week 2021 has been strongly responded
- Hanoi eases social distancing on public transport since March 8
- Hanoi Mayor appoints Director of Finance Department
- Toddler falling off 12th floor balcony in Hanoi discharged from hospital
- Hanoi likely to reopen relics and religious sites on March 8
- Hanoi ready to restart socio-economic activities with Covid-19 under control: Mayor
No violation of human rights in Covid-19 fight in Vietnam
Aviation authority wants to allow Boeing 737 Max airplanes entering Vietnam airspace
Vietnam Ao dai Week 2021 has been strongly responded
Vietnam to elect top positions at next parliament session
Hanoi nominates candidates for next term parliament
PM expects more Vietnamese multinationals to emerge by 2045
Vietnam eyes potential of homemade Covid-19 vaccine
Securities association expresses concern over prospect of 1,000 shares minimum trading lot
Vietnam repatriates citizens from Myanmar