Hanoi Party leader meets Evangelical Church of Vietnam delegation
The Hanoitimes - The Hanoi Party chief attributed these achievements to contributions of people from all walks of life, including Christians.
Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee Vuong Dinh Hue wished the Evangelical Church of Vietnam (North) a merry Christmas and a beautiful New Year filled with health, happiness and success.
Party Secretary Vuong Dinh Hue, right, and Pastor Nguyen Huu Mac of the Evangelical Church of Vietnam (North). Photo: Kinhtedothi.vn
Hue was speaking at a meeting with the Evangelical Church of Vietnam (North) delegation led by Pastor Nguyen Huu Mac on December 3.
Mr. Hue informed the delegation about significant socio-economic achievements Hanoi recorded in 2020.
He attributed these achievements to contributions of people from all walks of life, including Christians, and stressed that the city will continue with efforts in improving people’s living standards.
Noting that there will be numerous important political, economic, cultural, and diplomatic events in the city by late-2020, the Party chief expressed his hope that the Evangelical Church of Vietnam would continue promoting their spirit and responsibility for building the capital city into a friendly, safe and attractive place.
For his part, Pastor Nguyen Huu Mac expressed his gratitude to the Hanoi Party Committee, the municipal People's Council and People's Committee, Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Hanoi for their support, creating favorable conditions for the Evangelical Church of Vietnam in recent years.
He wished Hanoi to achieve more achievements under the leadership of the municipal Party committee in the new term.
- Hanoi police ready to protect National Party Congress
- Hanoi plans to open pedestrian street around Thien Quang Lake
- Hanoi launches environmental sanitation campaign for Party Congress
- Hanoi tightens Covid-19 preventive measures to protect safety for National Party Congress
- Hanoi Party chief urges major tech firms to set up R&D centers
- Hanoi to open 89 spring fairs for Tet holiday
- “Vietnamese Communist Party through its Congresses” Exhibition opens
- Russia to resume commercial flights to Hanoi later this month
- Singapore willing to share experiences in smart city development with Hanoi
Vietnam takes last-minute check ahead of the National Congress
Google’s campaign to promote Vietnam Tourism
Vietnam leaders congratulate US President Biden
Vietnam, Australia to strengthen ties to strategic partnership by 2023
US intensifies efforts in addressing war legacies
Member states attend forum preparing for 2021 Shangri-La Dialogue
Int’l. media impressed with Vietnam economic successes amid pandemic
Vietnam to mobilize all forces for National Assembly election
Party Central Committee plenum completes preparation for 13th Congress