Hanoi National Assembly Delegation’s Office debuts
The Hanoitimes - Hanoi is one of the first localities nationwide setting up the delegation office to assume responsibility for the upcoming National Party Congress.
The Hanoi National Assembly Delegation’s Office was set up on January 14 to conduct missions at the upcoming National Party Congress which is slated for January 25.
|Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Council Nguyen Ngoc Tuan (3rd left) and leaders of the Hanoi National Assembly Delegation's Office. Photo: Hanoimoi|
Under Resolution 32/NQ-HĐND by the municipal People’s Council, Mr. Le Minh Duc will be Chief of Office of the Hanoi National Assembly Delegation. Deputy chiefs of Office include Tran Hop Dung, Vu Quang Chinh, and Nguyen Van Hoa.
Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Council Nguyen Ngoc Tuan said Hanoi is one of the first localities setting up the delegation office and giving missions to people in charge in pursuant to a resolution by the National Assembly (NA)’s Standing Committee.
He asked the Hanoi National Assembly Delegation Office to promote its consultative tasks and fulfil the given missions.
|Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Council Nguyen Ngoc Tuan. Photo: Hanoimoi|
Mr. Tuan requested the office to successfully organize elections to the National Assembly’s deputies and the People’s Council at all levels for the 2021-26 term as well as effectively implementing the pilot of the urban local government model following the NA’s Resolution 97/2019/QH14.
Attending the launching ceremony also included Deputy Chairwoman of the Hanoi People’s Council Phung Thi Hong Ha, and representatives of the municipal Party Committee and the city People’s Committee.
- Hanoi police ready to protect National Party Congress
- Hanoi plans to open pedestrian street around Thien Quang Lake
- Hanoi launches environmental sanitation campaign for Party Congress
- Hanoi tightens Covid-19 preventive measures to protect safety for National Party Congress
- Hanoi Party chief urges major tech firms to set up R&D centers
- Hanoi to open 89 spring fairs for Tet holiday
- “Vietnamese Communist Party through its Congresses” Exhibition opens
- Russia to resume commercial flights to Hanoi later this month
- Singapore willing to share experiences in smart city development with Hanoi
Vietnam takes last-minute check ahead of the National Congress
Google’s campaign to promote Vietnam Tourism
Vietnam leaders congratulate US President Biden
Vietnam, Australia to strengthen ties to strategic partnership by 2023
US intensifies efforts in addressing war legacies
Member states attend forum preparing for 2021 Shangri-La Dialogue
Int’l. media impressed with Vietnam economic successes amid pandemic
Vietnam to mobilize all forces for National Assembly election
Party Central Committee plenum completes preparation for 13th Congress