Hanoi official checks high school exams
The Hanoitimes - Hanoi's vice mayor inspected the examination organization and encouraged the candidates at Cau Giay High School where 576 students were taking the exams.
Nearly 89,000 Hanoi students took the first entrance exams of Literature and Foreign Language to get a seat at high school on July 17. Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Ngo Van Quy visited an exam venue at Cau Giay high school, Kinhtedothi.vn reported.
Quy inspected the examination organization and encouraged the candidates at Cau Giay High School where 576 students were taking the exams.
At the school, there is a "special" examination room for only one candidate. This student suffered an accident which injured his right arm. He did the test by reading out loud for another student to write on the test paper.
The candidates gathered at Cau Giay High School gate prior to the exam which started at 7:00 am.
| In general, the candidates are quite confident and comfortable when taking the first exam on July 17.|
|Free water is provided for candidates at the school gate before entering the examination room.|
|Many candidates review their lessons while waiting for being called into the room.|
|Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Ngo Van Quy wished the candidates to do their utmost in the exam.|
| Quy also came to the "special" examination room to encourage the student who has an arm injury.|
|Nearly 89,000 students take the 10th grade entrance exams, vying for 65,000 public high school places this year.|
- Kinh te & Do thi calls for support for victims of historic flooding in central Vietnam
- Hanoi takes numerous measures to tackle air pollution
- Hanoi to expand public transport network in period 2021-2030
- Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair to boost sales of Vietnamese products in AEON network
- Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
- "For the Capital’s Traffic Safety 2020" contest launched in Hanoi
- 90 Hanoi handicrafts win product design contest 2020
- Vietnam’s top leader calls for support for flood victims in central region
- First train of Hanoi’s second metro line arrives in Vietnam
Responsible business should be promoted in Vietnam for more foreign investment: Workshop
Vietnam and Japan agree on entry protocol for short term visits
ASEAN traditional costumes displayed at exhibition in Hanoi
Foreign investors' perception key to help upgrade Vietnam stock market: Expert
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam