Hanoi prepare for upcoming 2021 economic census
The Hanoitimes - Statistics data holds great significance to support the city’s leaders in the process of management, said a senior official of Hanoi.
Hanoi is committed to best preparing for the upcoming national 2021 economic census.
Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Ha Minh Hai made the statement at a conference discussing Vietnam’s strategy for statistics development in the 2011-20 period and vision to 2030 on January 7.
|Workers at Garment 10 Company. Photo: Cong Hung.|
“Statistics data holds great significance to support the city’s leaders in the process of management,” noted Mr. Hai, expecting the municipal Statistics Office to apply IT to ensure the census is conducted with minimized costs.
Mr. Hai requested the municipal Statistics Office to enhance the quality of analysis and economic forecast to better meet the demand for information in the current environment.
Head of Hanoi’s Statistics Office Dau Ngoc Hung said every year, the agency conducts nearly 30 surveys, including population and housing, economic census, and businesses.
In the 2021-30 period, the Statistics Office will continue to take part in the national strategy for statistics development in 2021-30 and vision to 2045.
“We expect to continue promoting IT application during statistics works and set up efficient data sharing framework between the Statistics Office and other units for smooth data collection,” stated Mr. Hung.
- Hanoi committed to further supporting enterprise development in 2021
- Exhibition "Our Great Party" opens
- Results needed to build trust among public: Hanoi Party chief
- Hanoi to restrict downtown traffic during National Party Congress
- Another strong cold spell chills Hanoi and northern Vietnam
- Hanoi GRDP growth could go up to 8% in 2021
- Hanoi to host 10th Gymnastics & Sports Games Congress
- Nhon-Hanoi station metro line showed to the public in February
- Hundreds of people fined for disobeying face mask rules in Hanoi
- Hanoi sets up management board for its Old Quarter
Hanoi to invest at least 1% of GRDP in sci-tech by 2025
Vietnam Airlines, Humane Society International join hands to save rhinoceros
Vietnam needs to ensure uninterrupted care for elderly in pandemic: UNFPA
Vietnam to mobilize all forces for National Assembly election
Party Central Committee plenum completes preparation for 13th Congress
An overseas Vietnamese: Covid-19 infected, in lockdown and the desire to fly back home
Hanoi to host 10th Gymnastics & Sports Games Congress
Vietnam applies IT in imported goods quality control
Samsung Vietnam to recover its growth target after pandemic