Hanoi prepares to quarantine returnees from Covid-19-hit regions
The Hanoitimes - The returnees will come in different batches to be screened and isolated and avoid cross- transmission.
Hanoi has prepared facilities and supplies to receive and quarantine 950 Vietnamese returning from regions in China affected by virus Covid-19, Hanoimoi reported.
|Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Ngo Van Quy surveyed the reception area to quarantine Vietnamese citizens returning from Covid-19 epidemic regions. Photo: HNM|
Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Ngo Van Quy on February 11 worked with the Military School under the Capital High Command (in Son Tay town) on preparations for this task.
According to Colonel Nguyen Kim Hong, principal of the Military School, rooms in the school are ready, beds and necessary equipment have been set up for 950 people in 14 days of isolation.
The returnees will come in different batches to be screened and isolated and avoid cross- transmission.
Besides, the school has cooperated with the Hanoi’s health sector to organize training courses on preventing Covid-19 for its staff.
Speaking at the working section, Vice Chairman Ngo Van Quy requested closer coordination between the municipal Department of Health and the Capital High Command to accelerate the preparation to welcome the returnees.
Quy also asked the school to classify returnees with cough or fever and isolate them in different zones.
- Hanoi quarantines 174 people returning from South Korea’s Covid-19-hit city
- Hanoi rejects proposal for filling in downtown lake to build apartments
- Hanoi well prepared to reopen schools amid Covid-19 epidemic
- Hanoi steps up safety measures for foreigners as Covid-19 spreads worldwide
- Hanoi streets aroused by F1 model car parade
- Hanoi to quarantine people from South Korea’s coronavirus-hit regions
- Hanoi reports no case of suspected nCoV infection
- Hanoi records three new Covid-19 suspected cases
- Japan’s Uniqlo Group to open its first store in Hanoi in early March
- Covid-19: Hanoi lengthens school break till end-February
Covid-19 not all bad for Vietnam: Savills executives
Fitch trims Vietnam GDP growth forecast to 6.3% on Covid-19
FDI inflow to Vietnam sees good year ahead
Covid-19 dampens Vietnam businesses’ optimism: Survey
Vietnam raises red flag to visitors from coronavirus-hit areas
Covid-19 outbreak in S.Korea causes further problems for Vietnam’s economy
Covid-19 pushes Vietnam’s aviation industry to the limit
ASEAN-China cooperation against Covid-19: Transparent information sharing
ASEAN defense forces join hands to combat Covid-19