Hanoi prepares to quarantine returnees from Covid-19-hit regions
The Hanoitimes - The returnees will come in different batches to be screened and isolated and avoid cross- transmission.
Hanoi has prepared facilities and supplies to receive and quarantine 950 Vietnamese returning from regions in China affected by virus Covid-19, Hanoimoi reported.
|Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Ngo Van Quy surveyed the reception area to quarantine Vietnamese citizens returning from Covid-19 epidemic regions. Photo: HNM|
Vice Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee Ngo Van Quy on February 11 worked with the Military School under the Capital High Command (in Son Tay town) on preparations for this task.
According to Colonel Nguyen Kim Hong, principal of the Military School, rooms in the school are ready, beds and necessary equipment have been set up for 950 people in 14 days of isolation.
The returnees will come in different batches to be screened and isolated and avoid cross- transmission.
Besides, the school has cooperated with the Hanoi’s health sector to organize training courses on preventing Covid-19 for its staff.
Speaking at the working section, Vice Chairman Ngo Van Quy requested closer coordination between the municipal Department of Health and the Capital High Command to accelerate the preparation to welcome the returnees.
Quy also asked the school to classify returnees with cough or fever and isolate them in different zones.
- Hanoi makes public master plan of Hoa Lac township
- Hanoi's face mask donation arrives in New York
- Hanoi keep striving to balance sex ratio at birth
- Hanoi replicates creative methods to combat plastic waste
- Hanoi seeks to restart zoning plan for Red river
- Hanoi targets hi-tech farming to make up 70% of total agricultural production value
- Hanoi bans raising cattle and poultry in urban areas
- Hanoi to intensify tourism promotion on internet, foreign TV channels
- Hanoi offers tax deferrals up to 45% of national tally
- Hanoi buries electrical and telecommunications cables on 140 streets
“Extraordinary progress of the US-Vietnam relationship is not an accident”: Ambassador Kritenbrink
Effective Covid-19 response will further boost Vietnam’s status as an attractive market: AmCham
Hanoi makes public master plan of Hoa Lac township
Covid-19 impacts on Vietnam economy not fully reflected in 6-month data: CIEM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors
Removal of permanent residency requirement to pressurize Hanoi's budget