Hanoi ranks second in top 10 honeymoon cities in Asia
The Hanoitimes - The magazine described the city as a “great place to get away for a romantic trip, experience Vietnamese culture, learn about their history, and have some delicious food.”
Hanoi and Nha Trang are listed among ten best cities in Asia for the newlyweds to go for honeymoon by the travel guide magazine The Travel.
|A couple snaps at Phung Hung mural street in Hanoi's Old Quarter. Photo: Local Lens|
Accordingly, the capital of Vietnam is described as “thousands of years old” city, which boasts significant historical and cultural values.
“This city is one that is still rich with culture, for people that want to really experience the best parts of Vietnam while being in the city,” The Travel writes.
Besides, Hanoi is the second finest destination in Asia, which can provide “everything that a happy couple going on their honeymoon could ask for” including ancient temples, museums, and shopping centers.
The magazine described the city as a “great place to get away for a romantic trip, experience Vietnamese culture, learn about their history, and have some delicious food.”
Besides, the coastal city of Nha Trang was also named in the list with enthralling beaches, ancient temples, and the remnants of the ancient Champa Kingdom along with the modern Vinpearl Amusement Park.
The Travel’s list also features other cities in Asia including Chiang Mai (Thailand), Bali (Indonesia), Singapore, Kyoto (Japan), Luang Prabang (Laos), Tea Country (Sri Lanka), Roh Rong Island (Cambodia) and El Nido (The Philippines).
- Vietnamese people to travel confidently domestically: Google
- Vietnam’s Ha Long Bay listed among 50 most beautiful natural wonders: Insider
- Hanoi, HCMC among most popular travel destinations in Asia
- Leonardo DiCaprio calls for protection of Halong Bay’s sister in Vietnam
- Vietnam among first countries likely to reopen travel industry: WeSwap
- Vietnam is safe, hospitable country for travelers: Australia’s 7News
- Hanoi reopens museums and relic sites
- Vietnam on bucket list when Covid-19 is over: US travel magazine
- Vietnam Golden Bridge highlighted in int’l media
- Int’l magazine recommends favorite things to do in Vietnam
Hanoi aims to be a sci-tech hub of the country: City Party chief
China, US trade barbs over South China Sea
Hanoi has own attractions to investors: Savills
Vietnam rises in global real estate transparency index: JLL
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors
Removal of permanent residency requirement to pressurize Hanoi's budget