Hanoi ranks second in top 10 honeymoon cities in Asia
The Hanoitimes - The magazine described the city as a “great place to get away for a romantic trip, experience Vietnamese culture, learn about their history, and have some delicious food.”
Hanoi and Nha Trang are listed among ten best cities in Asia for the newlyweds to go for honeymoon by the travel guide magazine The Travel.
|A couple snaps at Phung Hung mural street in Hanoi's Old Quarter. Photo: Local Lens|
Accordingly, the capital of Vietnam is described as “thousands of years old” city, which boasts significant historical and cultural values.
“This city is one that is still rich with culture, for people that want to really experience the best parts of Vietnam while being in the city,” The Travel writes.
Besides, Hanoi is the second finest destination in Asia, which can provide “everything that a happy couple going on their honeymoon could ask for” including ancient temples, museums, and shopping centers.
The magazine described the city as a “great place to get away for a romantic trip, experience Vietnamese culture, learn about their history, and have some delicious food.”
Besides, the coastal city of Nha Trang was also named in the list with enthralling beaches, ancient temples, and the remnants of the ancient Champa Kingdom along with the modern Vinpearl Amusement Park.
The Travel’s list also features other cities in Asia including Chiang Mai (Thailand), Bali (Indonesia), Singapore, Kyoto (Japan), Luang Prabang (Laos), Tea Country (Sri Lanka), Roh Rong Island (Cambodia) and El Nido (The Philippines).
- Announcement ceremony for Chu Dau Ceramic Village tourist attraction
- Vietnam reaches target of welcoming 18 million foreign arrivals in 2019
- Why foreign tourists hesitate to spend big in Vietnam?
- Travel business earns exclusive rights to offer tours to Son Doong cave for 10 years
- Exploring singularities of 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups right in Hanoi
- Vietnam tourism earns two world’s leading titles for first time
- Foreign visitors to Vietnam marks record growth in November
- Hanoi ranks second in top 10 honeymoon cities in Asia
- Capturing enthralling pinky buckwheat flowers in Ha Giang this November
- First phase of highest glass bridge in Vietnam opened in Lai Chau
Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
Hanoi's Old Quarter flower market overwhelmed with lucky red color
US senators congratulate Vietnam on assuming ASEAN Chair
Vietnam targets to have 100,000 digital firms by 2030
Archbishop of Hanoi extends Tet greetings to municipal government
Connectivity to bolster Vietnam’s integration in global markets: WB
Vingroup suspends airline project
How Asia can ride the digital wave to spur financial development?
Foreign financiers deepens engagement in Vietnamese market