Hanoi ranks second in top 10 honeymoon cities in Asia
The Hanoitimes - The magazine described the city as a “great place to get away for a romantic trip, experience Vietnamese culture, learn about their history, and have some delicious food.”
Hanoi and Nha Trang are listed among ten best cities in Asia for the newlyweds to go for honeymoon by the travel guide magazine The Travel.
|A couple snaps at Phung Hung mural street in Hanoi's Old Quarter. Photo: Local Lens|
Accordingly, the capital of Vietnam is described as “thousands of years old” city, which boasts significant historical and cultural values.
“This city is one that is still rich with culture, for people that want to really experience the best parts of Vietnam while being in the city,” The Travel writes.
Besides, Hanoi is the second finest destination in Asia, which can provide “everything that a happy couple going on their honeymoon could ask for” including ancient temples, museums, and shopping centers.
The magazine described the city as a “great place to get away for a romantic trip, experience Vietnamese culture, learn about their history, and have some delicious food.”
Besides, the coastal city of Nha Trang was also named in the list with enthralling beaches, ancient temples, and the remnants of the ancient Champa Kingdom along with the modern Vinpearl Amusement Park.
The Travel’s list also features other cities in Asia including Chiang Mai (Thailand), Bali (Indonesia), Singapore, Kyoto (Japan), Luang Prabang (Laos), Tea Country (Sri Lanka), Roh Rong Island (Cambodia) and El Nido (The Philippines).
- Why foreign tourists hesitate to spend big in Vietnam?
- Travel business earns exclusive rights to offer tours to Son Doong cave for 10 years
- Exploring singularities of 54 Vietnamese ethnic groups right in Hanoi
- Vietnam tourism earns two world’s leading titles for first time
- Foreign visitors to Vietnam marks record growth in November
- Hanoi ranks second in top 10 honeymoon cities in Asia
- Capturing enthralling pinky buckwheat flowers in Ha Giang this November
- First phase of highest glass bridge in Vietnam opened in Lai Chau
- Poland – the country of amazing destinations
- Ha Long Bay among world’s 25 most beautiful places: CNN
Vietnam, US hold defense policy dialogue in Washington DC
Vietnam prioritizes oil and gas cooperation with Russia: PM
Actions advised for Vietnam to lure investors amid energy crunch
Hanoi takes concrete actions to tap its soft power potential: Mayor
China risks flare-up over Vietnamese gas resources: CSIS
Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force calls for stronger ties with Vietnam
First-ever folk culture festival to be held in downtown Hanoi
Hanoi aims to excel in socio-economic performance in 2016 – 2020: Mayor