Hanoi ranks second in top 10 honeymoon cities in Asia
The Hanoitimes - The magazine described the city as a “great place to get away for a romantic trip, experience Vietnamese culture, learn about their history, and have some delicious food.”
Hanoi and Nha Trang are listed among ten best cities in Asia for the newlyweds to go for honeymoon by the travel guide magazine The Travel.
|A couple snaps at Phung Hung mural street in Hanoi's Old Quarter. Photo: Local Lens|
Accordingly, the capital of Vietnam is described as “thousands of years old” city, which boasts significant historical and cultural values.
“This city is one that is still rich with culture, for people that want to really experience the best parts of Vietnam while being in the city,” The Travel writes.
Besides, Hanoi is the second finest destination in Asia, which can provide “everything that a happy couple going on their honeymoon could ask for” including ancient temples, museums, and shopping centers.
The magazine described the city as a “great place to get away for a romantic trip, experience Vietnamese culture, learn about their history, and have some delicious food.”
Besides, the coastal city of Nha Trang was also named in the list with enthralling beaches, ancient temples, and the remnants of the ancient Champa Kingdom along with the modern Vinpearl Amusement Park.
The Travel’s list also features other cities in Asia including Chiang Mai (Thailand), Bali (Indonesia), Singapore, Kyoto (Japan), Luang Prabang (Laos), Tea Country (Sri Lanka), Roh Rong Island (Cambodia) and El Nido (The Philippines).
- Vietnam localities need 'specialties' to lure tourists
- Vietnam among most searched places for visiting once travel ban lifted
- Where to see ripening rice fields in North Vietnam
- Domestic air travel surges in Vietnam
- Vietnamese enterprises build unique regional products to attract tourists
- Vietnamese people to travel confidently domestically: Google
- Vietnam’s Ha Long Bay listed among 50 most beautiful natural wonders: Insider
- Hanoi, HCMC among most popular travel destinations in Asia
- Leonardo DiCaprio calls for protection of Halong Bay’s sister in Vietnam
- Vietnam among first countries likely to reopen travel industry: WeSwap
Hanoi disallows begging, tourist harassment in downtown pedestrian streets
Vietnam to push for trade and industrial cooperation with American partners
Vietnam uses locally-made test kits for incoming guests
Vietnam welcomes foreigners but closely eyes Covid-19 infection risk
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam
Vietnam says ASEAN doesn’t want to get trapped between competition of major powers
Vietnam launches advisory message to prevent Covid-19 spread