Hanoi reports no case of suspected nCoV infection
The Hanoitimes - Up to now, all these cases have tested negative for nCoV.
The number cases suspected of contracting the new cororavirus (Covid-19) in Hanoi has been reduced to zero, Deputy Director of the Hanoi Department of Health Hoang Duc Hanh said at a meeting on February 21 afternoon.
Hanh stressed that as of 15:00pm, all the 77 suspected cases under monitor at the capital city’s hospitals have tested negative for the new coronavirus.
"Up to now, all these cases have had negative test results with nCoV," Hanh said.
Of 2,057 cases of medical isolation at home or accommodation places in Hanoi, 1,656 are in good health.
“Currently, 401 people are in quarantine for health monitoring and 64 others isolated at the city’s Public Security Hospital,” Hanh added.
According to the Ministry of Health, as of February 21, Vietnam has not detected new Covid-19 cases after eight consecutive days. So far, 16 infections have been recorded, 15 of whom have been discharged from hospital.
There remain 28 suspected cases under quarantine and monitor nationwide.
- Hanoi sets up 30 checkpoints to prevent coronavirus contagion
- Hanoi expands rapid coronavirus test citywide
- Hanoi searches coronavirus at city entrances
- Hanoi ensures abundant supply of consumer goods in 15-day social distancing
- Hanoi determined to stamp out Covid-19 at Bach Mai Hospital: Mayor
- Wiping out Covid-19 in Bach Mai Hospital is a priority: Party official
- Hanoi sets up 10 quick Covid-19 testing stations
- Hanoi industrial production growth slows to 4.44% in Q1
- Hanoi mayor proposes some public entities be closed to curb Covid-19
- Hanoi implements effective solutions against Covid-19 pandemic
Hanoi sets up 30 checkpoints to prevent coronavirus contagion
Vietnam to stay among Asia’s fastest growing economies despite sharp slowdown: ADB
Touching moments recorded at Bach Mai Hospital under isolation
Vietnam not to penalize foreigners’ overstay during national social distancing
Vietnam crude oil and natural gas production face downside risks on Covid-19
Hanoi ensures abundant supply of consumer goods in 15-day social distancing
Vietnam's factory activity drops to record low on Covid-19
Vietnam identifies three coronavirus hot spots, including largest hospital
Foreign companies express commitment to Vietnam efforts against Covid-19