Hanoi screens all people returning from Covid-19-hit regions
The Hanoitimes - Those who have traveled to areas of high Covid-19 infection risk may self-quarantine at home.
The Hanoi city government will supervise and take preventive measures against all people who returned from Danang city, which is currently a flashpoint of Covid-19 outbreak in Vietnam, Kinh Te & Do Thi reported.
|A staff of Cau Giay district Health Center disinfects a pizza shop on Tran Thai tong street, workplace of a Covid-19 case. Photo: Cong Trinh|
Those who have traveled to areas of high Covid-19 infection risk may self-quarantine at home, make medical declarations, check body temperature, and be taken samples for coronavirus testing.
It's estimated that over 20,000 people have returned to Hanoi from beach city Danang where the first local transmission was detected on July 24 after more than three months of no community infection.
People are advised to stay calm and regularly update information from the Vietnamese government, the National Steering Committee for the Covid-19 prevention and control, and the Ministry of Health.
Besides, they should urgently report to the agencies and local authorities on Covid-19-suspected cases for prompt handling.
All people with symptoms of cough, shortness of breath or fever should immediately contact health facilities in the area for Covid-19 testing. While waiting for the test results, they must be put under quarantine at home.
All agencies in the city need to raise warning level and ensure epidemiological safety to control people coming from Covid-19-hit areas, strengthen supervision on face mask wearing, hand washing with sanitizers and body temperature measurement.
- Hanoi’s tourism industry takes preventive measures against Covid-19
- Hanoi to build another urban railway line worth US$1.8 billion
- Hanoi urged to identify emission sources to improve air quality
- Hanoi’s mayor calls for higher awareness in fighting Covid-19
- All Hanoians returning from Danang test negative for Covid-19 via screening
- Hanoi braces for heavy rains until August 5
- Hanoi disburses nearly 50% of 2020 public investment funding
- Hanoi shuts bars, karaoke parlors again from August 1
- More public spaces needed in Hanoi to improve living standards
- Hanoi suspends fair promoting Vietnamese exports
Partial social distancing helps Vietnam mitigate negative economic Covid-19 impacts
Covid-19 epicenter in Danang must be stamped out: PM
Hanoi’s tourism industry takes preventive measures against Covid-19
Vietnam’s coronavirus deaths rise to 8, ten others in critical condition
Vietnam food, drink and textile manufacturers among largest beneficiaries of EVFTA
Vietnam stock market needs upgrading to emerging status soon: PM
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas