Hanoi speeds up upgrade of Huynh Thuc Khang street
The Hanoitimes - The road is about 1.3 kilometers long, with a total investment of VND342 billion (US$14.7 million).
Hanoi is speeding up construction of extended Huynh Thuc Khang street in Dong Da district, Kinh te & Do thi quoted Vice Chairman of the district People's Committee Nguyen Hoang Giap as saying at a press conference on November 23.
A part of construction site for the extended Huynh Thuc Khang road construction project. Photo: Kinhtedothi.vn
According to Mr. Giap, the extended Huynh Thuc Khang route is one of the key infrastructure projects in Dong Da district, designed to reduce traffic congestion and improve local residents’ life quality.
The project was approved by the Hanoi People's Committee, with the starting point being Nguyen Chi Thanh street, the endpoint at the junction of Voi Phuc (Kim Ma street). The road is about 1.3 kilometers long, with a total investment of more than VND342 billion (US$14.7 million).
Mr. Nguyen Hoang Ha, deputy director of the Board for Investments of Dong Da district, said that Huynh Thuc Khang street extension project is expected to occupy about 3.7 hectares of land, for which Dong Da district is responsible for site clearance by relocating 69 households and 14 organizations.
Mr. Ha confirmed that the construction of the road does not affect the historic sites in the area. "Work on the project started on March 8, 2019 and is expected to be completed in 2022," he said.
- Vietnam must control and forecast air quality by 2025: PM directive
- Vietnamese volunteers vaccinated with highest dose of Covid-19 are in good conditions
- Vietnam to import over 133 million doses of avian flu vaccine
- Vietnam to provide health insurance for all senior citizens in 2021
- Vietnam Airlines, Humane Society International join hands to save rhinoceros
- Vietnam plans to scrap old vehicles over pollution concerns
- Vietnam to support Covid-19-affected workers on Tet holiday
- Hanoi to launch IT job trading floor this month
- Hanoi tests 100 imported frozen food samples for corona virus
- Schools are almost empty as freeze hits northern Vietnam
Hanoi completes preparation work for 13th National Party Congress
Vietnamese Americans hope better time ahead with the new US government
Exhibition "Goodbye to the Rat -Welcome to the Buffalo” celebrates Tet 2021
Vietnam – bright spot in gloomy global economic picture: ASEAN Today
Vietnam, Australia to strengthen ties to strategic partnership by 2023
US intensifies efforts in addressing war legacies
Member states attend forum preparing for 2021 Shangri-La Dialogue
Int’l. media impressed with Vietnam economic successes amid pandemic
Vietnam to mobilize all forces for National Assembly election