Hanoi to enhance management acitivities for historical-cultural relic sites
The Hanoitimes - The Hanoi Department of Culture and Sports has just granted the Official Letter No. 1382/SVHTT-QLDT on enhancing the management of preservation, renovation and restoration of historical and cultural relic sites and attractions in the Capital city.
Thang Long Imperial Citadel
Additionally, relevant divisions, People’s Committees of wards, communes are asked to strengthen communication to encourage people and Relic Site Management Boards of localities to comply regulations on implementing the preservation, renovation and restoration of historical, cultural relic sites.
Besides, they cooperate with authorized agencies, experts to give technical assistance on protecting artifacts, worship ornaments in relic sites.
Effort must be made to enhance the management of preservation, renovation and restoration of historical and cultural relic sites in the area.
Relic Site Management Boards have to regularly monitor artifacts, worship ornaments as well as the preservation of architectural items within the relic sites to timely detect and maintain degraded items.
At the mean time detecting and handling illegal activities relating to preservation, renovation and restoration of historical and cultural relic sites and attractions in the area.
- Exhibition features artworks reminding Hanoi's past
- 60 sketches capturing Hanoi’s beauty on display
- Three most popular pagodas in Hanoi in Vu Lan Festival
- CNN to broadcast 15 short films promoting Hanoi in 2019
- Seven artery bridges connecting traffic in Hanoi
- Hanoi Formula One tickets officially on sale from July 17
- “City for Peace” title, an impetus for Hanoi development
- Exploring peculiar varieties of lotus flowers in Vietnam
- Lotus blossoms flourish in Hanoi’s streets
- Hanoi artist depicts Old Quarter in fascinating 3D Kirigami lightboxes
Hanoi mayor’s visit opens up cooperation opportunities with Israeli and British partners
Huawei explores opportunities with Vietnam’s super committee in digital transformation
Growing number of “suspicious” Chinese goods forging Vietnamese origin exported to US: USAID
Vietnam rejects China’s maritime claims in South China Sea
Vietnam to raise wage for civil servants by 7.3% in 2020
Ox-eye Daisy garden in Hanoi attracts thousands of visitors
Vietnam holds 20% of Southeast Asia’s oil exploration and production market