Hanoi to hold event promoting Vietnamese goods in late May
The Hanoitimes - The program, scheduled to take place at the Government Guest House in Hanoi, is part of the city's efforts to boost domestic consumption and exports.
From May 28 to 31, Hanoi’s Department of Industry and Trade, along with Hanoi Small and Medium Enterprises Association (HanoiSME), plans to hold a demand – supply connection program to promote Vietnamese goods and products, Hanoi's portal reported.
|Hanoi plans to hold event promoting Vietnamese goods in late May to boost domestic consumption. Photo: Pham Hung.|
The program is scheduled to take place at the Government Guest House, aiming to boost demand – supply connection programs for greater domestic consumption and exports.
Through this event, local authorities could timely address concerns of businesses and producers, which is in line with the instruction of the government and the city’s leaders to ensure social-economic development.
According to the organizers, at the Octagonal House (Nha Bat Giac) and the surrounding areas of the Ly Thai To statue in Hoan Kiem district, there would be 50 booths for innovative startups, tourism and services, handicrafts, furniture and consumer goods, among others.
Notably, on May 29 and 30, the HanoiSME in collaboration with the municipal Department of Planning and Investment would hold a forum for innovative startups in the area.
Enterprises taking part in the event will have opportunities to boost production and sales via trade promotional activities, and at the same time look for potential cooperation to establish new distribution networks and expand value chains.
- Hanoi donates face masks to New York to support Covid-19 fight
- Hanoi’s residents alarmed at indoor air pollution
- Hanoi Museum prepares for exhibition
- Hanoi to turn Hoa Lac into sci-tech hub
- Hanoi targets higher administrative reform performance in 2020
- Hanoi tourism industry urged to speed up plan to lure domestic visitors
- Hanoi promotes consumption of farm produce post Covid-19
- Hanoi industrial production recovers in May
- Hanoi delivers aid to almost all people hit by Covid-19
- Hanoi receives 24 South Korea-donated automatic air monitoring stations
Hanoi donates face masks to New York to support Covid-19 fight
Hanoi’s residents alarmed at indoor air pollution
Specific criteria needed for Vietnam to attract FDI into priority areas
What to do in Hanoi in 24 hours?
Predictable legal environment to help Vietnam attract FDI post Covid-19: NTT Data Vietnam CEO
Scorching heat strikes Hanoi with temperature surging to 40 degrees Celsius
Hanoi to build sewage collection system to revive its dying river
More monetary easing measures still to come in Vietnam: Fitch
Iconic lakes in Hanoi