Hanoi to hold event promoting Vietnamese goods in late May
The Hanoitimes - The program, scheduled to take place at the Government Guest House in Hanoi, is part of the city's efforts to boost domestic consumption and exports.
From May 28 to 31, Hanoi’s Department of Industry and Trade, along with Hanoi Small and Medium Enterprises Association (HanoiSME), plans to hold a demand – supply connection program to promote Vietnamese goods and products, Hanoi's portal reported.
|Hanoi plans to hold event promoting Vietnamese goods in late May to boost domestic consumption. Photo: Pham Hung.|
The program is scheduled to take place at the Government Guest House, aiming to boost demand – supply connection programs for greater domestic consumption and exports.
Through this event, local authorities could timely address concerns of businesses and producers, which is in line with the instruction of the government and the city’s leaders to ensure social-economic development.
According to the organizers, at the Octagonal House (Nha Bat Giac) and the surrounding areas of the Ly Thai To statue in Hoan Kiem district, there would be 50 booths for innovative startups, tourism and services, handicrafts, furniture and consumer goods, among others.
Notably, on May 29 and 30, the HanoiSME in collaboration with the municipal Department of Planning and Investment would hold a forum for innovative startups in the area.
Enterprises taking part in the event will have opportunities to boost production and sales via trade promotional activities, and at the same time look for potential cooperation to establish new distribution networks and expand value chains.
- Dragon Dance Festival to return to Hanoi next month
- Vietnam, foreign experts to discuss how to build Hanoi into UNESCO Creative City
- Hanoi disallows begging, tourist harassment in downtown pedestrian streets
- Hanoi to kick off tunnel construction at busy intersection
- Hanoi economy continues to improve despite Covid-19 pandemic
- Hanoi has new mayor
- Five Hanoi streets closed to traffic for Mid-Autumn Festival
- UN and SOVICO help develop Hanoi into creative city
- Hanoi to cooperate with Thai investors in major urban infrastructure projects
- Hanoi closes bars, karaoke parlors failing to ensure anti-pandemic measures
Vietnam needs clearer pathways for renewable energy: Mitsubishi Power
Dragon Dance Festival to return to Hanoi next month
Vietnam, foreign experts to discuss how to build Hanoi into UNESCO Creative City
Google Doodle celebrates Vietnamese folk opera
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam
Vietnam says ASEAN doesn’t want to get trapped between competition of major powers
Vietnam launches advisory message to prevent Covid-19 spread