Hanoi to host serial activities to honor Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence
The Hanoitimes - The event introduces several folk dances, folk singing, cuisines, and local products, which show the Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultures and customs.
A series of activities themed “Great unity of Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence – Vietnamese Cultural Heritage” is taking place at Vietnam National Village for Ethnic Culture and Tourism in Son Tay town, Hanoi from now on to November 30, Dan Sinh newspaper reported.
The event introduces several folk dances, folk singing, cuisines, and local products, which show the Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultures and customs. The activities are expected to create a tourism destination that can attract more visitors and promote the village’s tourism products.
The highlight of the cultural activities is the art program titled “The legend of the buckwheat blossom” jointly held by Viet Bac Arts and Culture College and the ethnic groups. The buckwheat is a close and popular blossom to the Northern highland regions.
The program will introduce to audiences the story of the blossom and the colors of highlands culture as well as some songs praising the friendship and traditional relations among Vietnam’s 54 ethnic groups.
The locals of Mong, Dao and Tay ethnic groups will introduce their cultures and cuisines with the tastes of the highlands in the space of ethnic villages.
- World-famous French wine Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 to be held in Hanoi
- Hanoi to host serial activities to honor Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence
- Tasting South Korean foods right at the center of Hanoi
- Hanoi celebrates Mid-autumn Festival with love and sharing
- Celebrating Vietnam’s Independence Day at Culture Village in Hanoi
- Artists live up carnival in celebration of Hanoi’s City for Peace recognition
- Hoi An Lantern Festival to light up Wernigerode
- Nearly 10,000 people to join walk to mark 20th anniversary of Hanoi's recognition as City for Peace
- Finland’s team wins Da Nang International Fireworks Festival 2019
- Vietnam – China extend culture and tourism cooperation
The Travel lists Hanoi among ten places to visit in Vietnam
EC impressed with Vietnam’s efforts to address illegal fishing
Seven must-visit locations for coffee drinkers in Hanoi
Foreign businesses seek more revision of Vietnam’s investment policy
Hanoi to host series of activities to celebrate Cultural Heritage Day
Hanoi seeks comment on plan to revive polluted river with river water
Vietnam rejects China’s maritime claims in South China Sea