Hanoi to host serial activities to honor Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence
The Hanoitimes - The event introduces several folk dances, folk singing, cuisines, and local products, which show the Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultures and customs.
A series of activities themed “Great unity of Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence – Vietnamese Cultural Heritage” is taking place at Vietnam National Village for Ethnic Culture and Tourism in Son Tay town, Hanoi from now on to November 30, Dan Sinh newspaper reported.
The event introduces several folk dances, folk singing, cuisines, and local products, which show the Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultures and customs. The activities are expected to create a tourism destination that can attract more visitors and promote the village’s tourism products.
The highlight of the cultural activities is the art program titled “The legend of the buckwheat blossom” jointly held by Viet Bac Arts and Culture College and the ethnic groups. The buckwheat is a close and popular blossom to the Northern highland regions.
The program will introduce to audiences the story of the blossom and the colors of highlands culture as well as some songs praising the friendship and traditional relations among Vietnam’s 54 ethnic groups.
The locals of Mong, Dao and Tay ethnic groups will introduce their cultures and cuisines with the tastes of the highlands in the space of ethnic villages.
- Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
- “Balade en France” – French cuisine festival in the heart of Hanoi
- Vietnamese traditional Tet recreated in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- First-ever folk culture festival to be held in downtown Hanoi
- International Food Festival: Where warm hearts shine
- Upland market recreated in Hanoi to welcome new year
- World-famous French wine Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 to be held in Hanoi
- Hanoi to host serial activities to honor Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence
- Tasting South Korean foods right at the center of Hanoi
- Hanoi celebrates Mid-autumn Festival with love and sharing
ASEAN foreign ministers express concerns about South China Sea developments
Hanoi's Old Quarter flower market overwhelmed with lucky red color
Vietnam faces difficulty in raising funds for infrastructure
Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
Vietnam targets to have 100,000 digital firms by 2030
Archbishop of Hanoi extends Tet greetings to municipal government
Connectivity to bolster Vietnam’s integration in global markets: WB
Vingroup suspends airline project
How Asia can ride the digital wave to spur financial development?