Hanoi to launch IT job trading floor this month
The Hanoitimes - The Vietnam Employment Service Portal (ESIP) is aimed to meet the demand of laborers, analyze and forecast the market outlook in 2021 and the subsequent years.
The Hanoi Employment Services Center under the Hanoi Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs will launch the ESIP and the Information Technology (IT) Job Transaction Floor on January 21 in the capital, with the expectation of helping local companies to find highly qualified human resources before the Lunar New Year.
|Hanoi will launch its IT job trading floor this month. Photo: Thuy Truc|
According to the center, the performance of the labor market depends largely on the control of the pandemic. In late 2020 and early 2021, the demand for hiring is projected to grow as Covid-19 comes under control, the needs of local businesses to hire people for low-level positions or part-time jobs.
The event is part of the implementation of the ESIP, which is an information network and database for employers and job seekers nationwide that helps employment centers analyze the market and facilitate supply and demand in the labor market. The portal is being launched initially in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
The activities, taking place offline and online, are expected to attract a large number of universities, enterprises and students.
The job transaction floor targets units and enterprises; vocational training schools; IT students from vocational facilities, and those who have the need for finding jobs, learning, and labor export.
- Vietnam Airlines, Humane Society International join hands to save rhinoceros
- Vietnam to support Covid-19-affected workers on Tet holiday
- Hanoi to launch IT job trading floor this month
- Hanoi tests 100 imported frozen food samples for corona virus
- Schools are almost empty as freeze hits northern Vietnam
- Vietnam ranked among 10 countries with world’s lowest unemployment rate
- Frosty cold spell hits Hanoi, northern Vietnam
- Hanoi to provide plentiful goods for upcoming Tet holiday: Official
- Covid-19 likely causes more maternal mortality in Vietnam: UNFPA
- Bad weather worsens air pollution in Hanoi
Hanoi to invest at least 1% of GRDP in sci-tech by 2025
Vietnam Airlines, Humane Society International join hands to save rhinoceros
Vietnam needs to ensure uninterrupted care for elderly in pandemic: UNFPA
Vietnam to mobilize all forces for National Assembly election
Party Central Committee plenum completes preparation for 13th Congress
An overseas Vietnamese: Covid-19 infected, in lockdown and the desire to fly back home
Hanoi to host 10th Gymnastics & Sports Games Congress
Vietnam applies IT in imported goods quality control
Samsung Vietnam to recover its growth target after pandemic