Hanoi to support natural disaster recovery
The Hanoitimes - The Hanoi People’s Committee Office has recently issued Official Letter No. 3162/VP-KT, requesting relevant departments, sectors and People’s Committees of districts, towns to deploy the support for the natural disaster recovery as stipulated by law.
In terms of supporting varieties of crops, animals and aquatic products, according to Decree No. 02/2017/ND-CP of the Government, the Central Steering Committee on Natural Disaster Prevention and Control requested to strengthen the popularization widely among agencies, organizations and people so that they deeper understand regulations of the Decree; carry out enough preventive measures and respond to the disasters proactively; enhance the management and give instruction on ensuring safety to people to minimize damages caused by natural disasters.
Regarding to the above matter, the Municipal People’s Committee assigned the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development to take prime responsibility and cooperate with the Department of Finance; People’s Committees of districts, towns to carry out the direction of the Central Steering Committee; check and give a report on implementing the support task to overcome disaster consequences in 2017 to the Municipal People’s Committee before May 20, 2018.
- Truong Sa calendar app is available on Appstore and Google Play
- Tourist sites in Vietnam will be plastic waste free
- Discrimination towards persons with disabilities remains significant in Vietnam: UNDP
- Julia Roberts, Michelle Obama to visit Vietnam for girl empowerment
- Denmark supports Vietnam to improve food safety
- UN Int’l Day of Solidarity with Palestinians marked in Hanoi
- Vietnam's population set to reach 104 million by 2030
- Vietnam parliament okays to raise retirement age
- Vietnam to raise wage for civil servants by 7.3% in 2020
- Nearly 90% of Hanoi population covered with health insurance
Vietnam tightens supervision on foreign investment to prevent origin frauds
Vietnam, US sign agreement on customs cooperation
Hanoi wants to learn Sweden’s development experiences
Vietnam, Germany endorse action plan for 2020-2021, rule-based order highlighted
Vietnam to launch national public services portal on December 9
Hanoi ensures water supply for its residents
Hanoi considers banning cyclos to reduce traffic congestion
Vietnam to champion ‘cohesive’ ASEAN in 2020 amid more assertive China
Every craft village in Hanoi to receive US$8,600 for environmental impact assessment