Hanoi to relocate four-decade-old murals
The Hanoitimes - The murals depict an old-time Hanoi after the bloody war.
Hanoi city is planning to relocate two murals in Hai Ba Trung district, which have aged 40 years, in their entirety in a land clearing project, aiming to preserve a part of Hanoi’s memories, Vietnam News Agency reported.
- Google Doodles honor Vietnam's ca tru singing
- Exclusive souvenirs on sale at Ho Chi Minh Museum in Hanoi
- Evolution of Hanoi's facelift over the last 20 years
- Connections Through Culture launched in Vietnam
- Historical radio station sketched by Hanoi urban artists
- Vietnam to be guest of honor at 2020 Havana International Book Fair
- Iconic Ao Dai in different periods displayed at museum in Hanoi
- Hang Trong folk paintings displayed through 3D mapping technology
- On exhibition 19th century Hanoi Citadel documents
- Chinese fashion collection angers Vietnamese on Ao Dai plagiarism
Hanoi looks to comprehensive cooperation with India’s localities
Hanoi committed to creating optimal conditions for foreign investors
Vietnam halts granting visa for South Koreans amid widespread Covid-19
Hanoi willing to cooperate with Kazakhstan’s capital city
CDC removes Vietnam from list of global epidemic zones
Covid-19 poses both challenges and opportunities for businesses: Indian amb.
Hanoi needs to conduct anti-coronavirus drills: Party chief
Hanoi quarantines 174 people returning from South Korea’s Covid-19-hit city
Covid-19 dampens Vietnam businesses’ optimism: Survey