Flowers brighten up Hoan Kiem Lake
Different species of flowers create a dazzling beauty in Hoan Kiem Lake’s surroundings.
Spring is a beautiful season as it is a time to blossom, representing the start of a new beginning like many kinds of flowers that start blooming.
Every year, Hoan Kiem Lake is the main stage of Tet celebration in Hanoi. It is decorated with flowers and ornamental plants on this occasion.
Different species of flowers create a dazzling beauty in the lake’s surroundings.
Cherry blossoms are the main theme creating spring colors to welcome the lunar New Year.
Hoan Kiem lake becomes more romantic with colorful flowers.
Many people take photos for their children to save the beautiful moments in a colorful space of flowers.
A worker carefully plants flowers around the lake.
Besides flowers, many other decorations to celebrate the year of Buffalo are also made around Hoan Kiem Lake.
There are several boards reminding people to wear masks when travelling around the lake.
- Purple flowers signal Hanoi’s summer
- Close-up of Hanoi’s modern press center for SEA Games 31
- Sepak Takraw - the “golden hope” for Vietnam sport
- Vietnamese swimmers “sweat” for SEA Games 31 gold medals
- SEA Games 31 competition schedules
- Trinh Cong Son pedestrian street embellished for the big national holiday
- Impression of Friendship Journey 2022
- Hanoi embellished to welcome SEA Games 31
- Hanoi's St Joseph's Cathedral gets facelift
- Close-up of Viet Tri Stadium for SEA Games 31
SEA Games 31: Vietnam and Thailand to compete for football gold medal
PM ends US trip with prospects of enhanced relations
Where to go and what to do in Hanoi for locals and tourists?
Exhibitions mark President Ho Chi Minh’s 132nd birthday anniversary
The Vietnam-US comprehensive partnership facilitates investment activities: PM
FPT opens new office in New York, 10th in US
Vietnam’s e-commerce: driver for economic recovery in post-Covid-19
Vietnam, Qualcomm boost cooperation for 5G development
SEA Games 31 delegates get free Hanoi Bus Tour