Hanoi's 3 special national relics recognized
The Hanoitimes - KTĐT - The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has just presented a record to the Prime Minister for consideration and recognising 14 historical, architectural and archaeological relics nationwide as special national relic sites.
9 new special national relic sites include: The Temples and Tombs of Kings of Tran Dynasty’s (1225-1440) in Hung Ha district, northern Thai Binh province; The Tay Son-Tam Kiet Temple in Tay Son district, the central Binh Dinh province; The Rach Gam- Xoai Mut Victory historical relic site in Chau Thanh district, southern Tien Giang province; The Son La prison historical relic site in Son La city, the northern province of Son La;
The Phu Quoc prison historical relic site in Phu Quoc island district, southern Kien Giang province; The Vinh Moc Tunnel and the Vinh Linh tunnel village system in Vinh Linh district, central Quang Tri province; The Ba Trieu Temple historical-architectural relic site in Hau Loc district, central Thanh Hoa province; The Pho Hien relic complex in Hung Yen city, the northern province of same name; The Cat Tien archaeological site in Cat Tien district, the Central Highlands of Lam Dong.
By this time, with a total of 3,258 national monuments ranked by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, 48 architectural and archaeological relics nationwide have been recognised as special national relic sites.
- Photo of Covid lockdown in Hanoi wins int’l award
- ASEAN traditional costumes displayed at exhibition in Hanoi
- Hanoi hosts 11th European-Vietnamese Documentary Film Festival
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnam’s Mid-Autumn Festival
- Collection of Community Cultural Heritage stories introduced in Hanoi
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnamese folk opera
- 13 best pictures win Vietnam's national travel photo contest
- Paintings of Vietnam peaceful village life go viral
- Hanoi hosts Shining Full Moon program
- Vietnamese users like variety in content on Youtube
Mike Pompeo arrives in Hanoi for surprise visit
Hanoi urged to complete construction of waste-to-energy plant soon
Vietnam forecast to stay in top 10 remittance recipients in 2020
Newly-formed storm Goni to enter East Sea, may hit central Vietnam
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam