Hanoi’s air quality on February 10: Mostly at average level
The Hanoitimes - Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations today in the city was in the range of from 46 to 74.
Air quality in the latest 24 hours at many automatic monitoring stations in Hanoi has been mostly at the average level, according to the Hanoi Agency of Environmental Protection (AEP).
On February 10 afternoon, the AEP informed that Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations in the city was in the range of from 46 to 74.
In recent days, the capital city’s air quality has improved. However, the index increased slightly on February 10. The highest AQI was recorded in Hang Dau (74).
Data: AEP. Table: Anh Kiet
The AEP repeated the recommendations when travelling on roads, people need to strictly follow traffic laws to reduce traffic congestion.
People should reduce activities that cause air pollution such as burning waste, cooking by charcoal stoves, transporting construction waste without shielding.
Information on the capital city’s air quality is continuously updated at the website: https://moitruongthudo.vn/ and https://airhanoi.hanoi.gov.vn/.
- Dragon Dance Festival to return to Hanoi next month
- Vietnam, foreign experts to discuss how to build Hanoi into UNESCO Creative City
- Hanoi disallows begging, tourist harassment in downtown pedestrian streets
- Hanoi to kick off tunnel construction at busy intersection
- Hanoi economy continues to improve despite Covid-19 pandemic
- Hanoi has new mayor
- Five Hanoi streets closed to traffic for Mid-Autumn Festival
- UN and SOVICO help develop Hanoi into creative city
- Hanoi to cooperate with Thai investors in major urban infrastructure projects
- Hanoi closes bars, karaoke parlors failing to ensure anti-pandemic measures
Vietnam needs clearer pathways for renewable energy: Mitsubishi Power
Dragon Dance Festival to return to Hanoi next month
Vietnam, foreign experts to discuss how to build Hanoi into UNESCO Creative City
Google Doodle celebrates Vietnamese folk opera
Apple partner Pegatron mulls US$1-billion investment in hi-tech projects in Vietnam
Hanoi’s weekend pedestrian streets allowed to reopen from September 18
European investors propose US$1 billion logistics project in Vietnam
Vietnam says ASEAN doesn’t want to get trapped between competition of major powers
Vietnam launches advisory message to prevent Covid-19 spread