Hanoi’s air quality on January 13: Mostly at bad level
The Hanoitimes - Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations in the city was in the range of from 109 to 151.
Air quality in the latest 24 hours at many automatic monitoring stations in Hanoi has worsened to the bad level, even harmful to human health, according to the Hanoi Agency of Environmental Protection (AEP).
On December 13 afternoon, the AEP informed that Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations in the city was in the range of from 109 to 151.
Data: AEP. Graphic: Anh Kiet
Yesterday, the capital city’s air quality was mostly at good and average levels at all ten monitoring stations. However, the index increased slightly on January 13 afternoon.
The highest AQI was recorded in Hang Dau (151). Nine other areas had AQI below 150, including Pham Van Dong, Minh Khai, Hoan Kiem, Tay Mo, Kim Lien, among others.
Data: AEP. Table: Anh Kiet
The AEP repeated the recommendations that when travelling on roads, people need to strictly follow traffic laws to reduce traffic congestion.
People should reduce activities that cause air pollution such as burning waste, cooking by charcoal stoves, transporting construction waste without shielding.
Information on the capital city’s air quality is continuously updated at the website: https://moitruongthudo.vn/ and https://airhanoi.hanoi.gov.vn/.
- Hanoi aims to be a sci-tech hub of the country: City Party chief
- Hanoi's modern ring road is nearing completion
- Hanoi grants over 330,000 free bus travel passes
- With Hoa Lac High-tech Park, Hanoi aims to be a sci-tech hub
- Hanoi’s first metro eligible for commercial operation in late 2020
- Hanoi reveals design of new bridge crossing Red river
- Hanoi looks to boost potential of night economy
- Hanoi makes public master plan of Hoa Lac township
- Hanoi's face mask donation arrives in New York
- Hanoi keep striving to balance sex ratio at birth
Hanoi aims to be a sci-tech hub of the country: City Party chief
Vietnam climbs two places in UN e-government index 2020
Hanoi has own attractions to investors: Savills
Vietnam rises in global real estate transparency index: JLL
ASEAN Summit in Hanoi expected to boost intra-regional economic links
Hanoi works closely with ADB to ensure progress of urban infrastructure projects
Vietnam Airlines retakes Jetstar Pacific from Qantas
Hanoi strives to ensure safe and stable investment environment for investors
Removal of permanent residency requirement to pressurize Hanoi's budget