Hanoi’s air quality on November 7: Still at bad level
The Hanoitimes - Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations in the city was mostly at the bad level.
Air quality in the latest 24 hours at many automatic monitoring stations in Hanoi has been still at the bad level and harmful to human health, according to the Hanoi Agency of Environmental Protection (AEP).
On November 7 afternoon, the AEP said that Hanoi’s air quality index (AQI) measured at 10 monitoring stations in the city was mostly at the bad level. The index ranged from 136 to 197.
Compared to air quality a day earlier, Hanoi’s AQI did not improve, the index on November 7 in the city is even higher, the highest ones are recorded at Minh Khai (197), Pham Van Dong (186), and Hang Dau (187).
Other areas had AQI below 180 such as Thanh Cong, Trung Yen 3, Hoan Kiem, My Dinh.
The AEP recommended that Hanoi’s residents should follow air quality information where they are living and working before going out to prevent diseases.
Besides, sensitive groups including children, the elderly and people with respiratory diseases should limit their time outdoors.
When travelling on roads, people need to strictly follow traffic laws to reduce traffic congestion.
The Hanoi police should strengthen traffic regulation in some areas with high traffic density such as Pham Van Dong, Hang Dau, Minh Khai, among others.
In suburban areas, people need to reduce burning waste and agricultural by-products.
- Hanoians able to breath fresh air today
- Archbishop of Hanoi extends Tet greetings to municipal government
- Air pollution in Hanoi persists on January 15
- Hanoi wishes to receive valuable assistance from diplomatic corps: Mayor
- Hanoi’s air severely polluted on January 14 morning
- Spring Press Festival 2020 kicks off in Hanoi
- Hanoi’s air quality on January 13: Mostly at bad level
- Nhat Tan peach trees in full blossom to welcome Tet
- Half of Hanoi’s AQI readings on January 12 at good level
- Hanoi’s air quality improves, but remains bad on some week days
Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
Hanoi's Old Quarter flower market overwhelmed with lucky red color
US senators congratulate Vietnam on assuming ASEAN Chair
Vietnam targets to have 100,000 digital firms by 2030
Archbishop of Hanoi extends Tet greetings to municipal government
Connectivity to bolster Vietnam’s integration in global markets: WB
Vingroup suspends airline project
How Asia can ride the digital wave to spur financial development?
Foreign financiers deepens engagement in Vietnamese market