Hanoi enterprises promote trade and tourism in South Korea
The Hanoitimes - The “Vietnam- Hanoi Goods Week 2019” featured several conferences, talks and meetings between South Korean industrial associations, promotion organizations and enterprises and Vietnamese peers.
As many as 35 enterprises operating in the fields of tourism, farm produce export, foods, textiles, handicrafts, cuisine among others in Hanoi will join the “Vietnam- Hanoi Goods Week 2019” in South Korea this weekend to promote trade and tourism cooperation.
The “Vietnam- Hanoi Goods Week 2019” with several conferences, talks and meetings between South Korean industrial associations, promotion organizations and enterprises and Vietnamese peers will be held at Lotte World Tower Mall, Seoul.
The activities aimed to promote the comprehensive cooperation in investment, trade, tourism by presenting the business opportunities in Vietnam and Hanoi which match the capabilities and experiences of South Korean investors.
Besides, the event also focused on boosting the investment and tourism promotion of Hanoi and Vietnam in the South Korean market, selling Vietnamese products to the Lotte distribution system, contributing to disseminating Vietnam’s cuisine, culture, and tourism to the people of South Korea.
Under the framework of the week, Vietnamese enterprises are expected to showcase processed food; fresh, dried and canned fruits; gifts, apparels, condiments, tea, and coffee, among others.
South Korean visitors may grab the chance to explore the traditional culture and tourism of Hanoi capital and Vietnam at the event.
In the mean time, the Hanoi People’s Committee and Lotte Group are expected to sign a memorandum of understanding to enhance investment in trade infrastructure and goods purchases.
- Int'l arrivals to Vietnam keep falling on border closure
- Vietnam keeps borders shut to foreign tourists
- Vietnam parliament set to ratify trade deal with EU at ongoing gathering
- Vietnam aviation industry revived after social distancing orders removed
- Vietnam airports required to tighten Covid-19 prevention measures
- Hit by Covid-19, Vietnam enterprises turn to domestic market
- Vietnam considers reopening to foreign tourists in new normalcy
- Will Vietnamese e-commerce platforms Tiki and Sendo soon merge?
- Promoting Vietnam as a safe place to welcome foreign tourists
- Vietnam turns to India, Nepal to diversify trade markets
Vietnam “most outstanding” in handling coronavirus - Media
Dragon dance livens up pedestrian zone around Hoan Kiem lake
Hanoi Museum prepares for exhibition
Vietnam repatriates citizens from Singapore amid rising coronavirus infections
Predictable legal environment to help Vietnam attract FDI post Covid-19: NTT Data Vietnam CEO
Scorching heat strikes Hanoi with temperature surging to 40 degrees Celsius
Hanoi to build sewage collection system to revive its dying river
More monetary easing measures still to come in Vietnam: Fitch
Iconic lakes in Hanoi