Hanoi enterprises promote trade and tourism in South Korea
The Hanoitimes - The “Vietnam- Hanoi Goods Week 2019” featured several conferences, talks and meetings between South Korean industrial associations, promotion organizations and enterprises and Vietnamese peers.
As many as 35 enterprises operating in the fields of tourism, farm produce export, foods, textiles, handicrafts, cuisine among others in Hanoi will join the “Vietnam- Hanoi Goods Week 2019” in South Korea this weekend to promote trade and tourism cooperation.
The “Vietnam- Hanoi Goods Week 2019” with several conferences, talks and meetings between South Korean industrial associations, promotion organizations and enterprises and Vietnamese peers will be held at Lotte World Tower Mall, Seoul.
The activities aimed to promote the comprehensive cooperation in investment, trade, tourism by presenting the business opportunities in Vietnam and Hanoi which match the capabilities and experiences of South Korean investors.
Besides, the event also focused on boosting the investment and tourism promotion of Hanoi and Vietnam in the South Korean market, selling Vietnamese products to the Lotte distribution system, contributing to disseminating Vietnam’s cuisine, culture, and tourism to the people of South Korea.
Under the framework of the week, Vietnamese enterprises are expected to showcase processed food; fresh, dried and canned fruits; gifts, apparels, condiments, tea, and coffee, among others.
South Korean visitors may grab the chance to explore the traditional culture and tourism of Hanoi capital and Vietnam at the event.
In the mean time, the Hanoi People’s Committee and Lotte Group are expected to sign a memorandum of understanding to enhance investment in trade infrastructure and goods purchases.
- Vietnam’s trade surplus hits record high of US$11 billion in Jan-Nov
- World major logistics firm Maersk opens logistics center in Vietnam
- Vietnam forgoes US$536.83 million tax under FTA commitments
- Vietnam 2017 GDP expands US$56 billion after revision
- Vietnam is serious about building attractive business environment: EuroCham
- Vietnam trade turnover to hit US$500-billion mark in 2019: PM
- Despite overall optimism, health remains top concern of Vietnamese consumers
- Sustainability could be competitive advantage for Vietnamese enterprises
- ADB revises up Vietnam’s GDP growth forecast amid dim outlook for Asia
- US asks Vietnam to cut import tariffs on agricultural products
Vietnam, US hold defense policy dialogue in Washington DC
Vietnam prioritizes oil and gas cooperation with Russia: PM
Actions advised for Vietnam to lure investors amid energy crunch
Hanoi takes concrete actions to tap its soft power potential: Mayor
China risks flare-up over Vietnamese gas resources: CSIS
Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force calls for stronger ties with Vietnam
First-ever folk culture festival to be held in downtown Hanoi
Hanoi aims to excel in socio-economic performance in 2016 – 2020: Mayor