Vietnam imposes mandatory medical declaration on people from EU, Cambodia
The Hanoitimes - Medical quarantine staff will help people entering Vietnam from the EU and Cambodia in making health declarations.
Anyone entering Vietnam from the EU and Cambodia must declare health conditions upon arrival as of 0:00am on March 7 at all border gates, part of efforts to prevent Covid-19 spread, according to the Ministry of Health.
|Medical declaration area at Huu Nghi border gate, Vietnam’s northern province of Lang Son province. Photo: Giang Huy|
The ministry said that declaration forms could be filled on paper or online. Medical quarantine staff will help passengers in making declarations.
Passenger detected with symptoms of Covid-19 infection will be isolated and sent to medical facilities.
English and Cambodian interpreters will be available for helping and checking medical declarations.
Currently, Vietnam has requested preventive medical declaration for people from China, South Korea, Italy and Iran.
All 16 Covid-19 patients in Vietnam have been cured and discharged from hospital. There have been no new cases recorded over the last 23 days. There are 68 suspected cases under surveillance and isolation, including 52 new cases recorded on March 5.
- Vietnam to allow citizens to use sparklers as Tet approaches
- Vietnam leaders congratulate US elected president Joe Biden
- Vietnam, Laos resume flights
- SEA of Solutions: Internationally systematic approaches to marine pollution
- JICA helps Vietnam sustain natural resource management
- Vietnam targets mutual benefits in relations with China: PM
- How Vietnam weathers global health crisis and rises?
- Vietnam among most resilient economies in Covid-19
- JICA intensifies assistance to Vietnam in fight against Covid-19
- O’Brien visit to Vietnam, Philippines shows US commitment in South China Sea
Second stimulus package needs to focus on most affected sectors
Wide range of cultural activities to be held in Hanoi to celebrate new year 2021
Vietnam timber export makes record this year
Vietnam to resume economic activities with countries having Covid-19 vaccines
RCEP offers greater flexibility for Vietnam in exercising rules of origin
Vietnam wins at World Travel Awards 2020
Vietnam expects to massively produce own Covid-19 vaccine by mid-2022: Expert
Hanoi completes traffic infrastructure to develop satellite urban areas: Official
Close-up of first train of Hanoi’s second metro line put on rails