Heart of Hanoi to turn into Italian square this weekend
The Hanoitimes - This is the second time that an Italian square is set up in Hanoi, under the framework of the Italian Cuisine Week.
The Ly Thai To Square and Garden overlooking Hoan Kiem Lake will be turned into an Italian square this Saturday (November 23) to take the public along an extraordinary experience of Italian style.
|The Italian square is set up under the framework of "Italian Cuisine Week 2019". Photo: Vietnamplus.|
This is the second time that an Italian square is set up in Hanoi, under the framework of the Italian Cuisine Week, which is held all over the world between November 21 and 27 under the theme “Food education: the culture of taste."
Various aspects of Italian lifestyle ranging from cuisine, music, design, fashion, cinema, sport and more will be found at the Italian square.
The two-day event will be held under the auspices of the Italian Embassy in Vietnam, the Hanoi People’s Committee and Italian enterprises and organizations in Vietnam.
The Italian square will feature many activities including Aristino fashion show, cuisine demonstrations and cooking contest hosted by Italian chef Stefania Corrado, music shows of
Acappella Mezzotono band, Simona De Rosa, Italian DJ Walter Natale, karaoke singing contest, live broadcast of football games of Italian professional league Serie A and the screening of Italian film “Quo Vado?”.
At the event, the best Italian restaurants and Italian product distributors in Hanoi will create a culinary space showcasing delicacies of the Mediterranean country.
This is also an occasion for Italy to improve the recognition of the best Italian brands among Vietnamese people as well as provide information on Italian culture, education and business opportunities at their booths.
- Five Tet theme picture-taking hotspots in Hanoi
- Hanoi's Old Quarter flower market overwhelmed with lucky red color
- Ample activity agenda to celebrate upcoming Tet in Hanoi
- Four coffee shops with enchanting view for photography lovers in Hanoi
- Three countdown parties will be held downtown Hanoi to welcome 2020
- Fantastic “Hong Kong Alley” in hub of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Thousands of people in Hanoi, HCM City flock downtown to celebrate Christmas
- 2020 K-pop Super Concert to rock up My Dinh National Stadium next January
- Netflix streams more Vietnamese movies from December
- Vietnam bags record high of gold medals at SEA Games competition
G4 Ambassadors convey Tet wishes and gender equality message
Hanoi people to celebrate Tet in cold weather
Green transportation - comprehensive solution to Hanoi’s air pollution
Overseas Vietnamese are an inseparable part of homeland
Hanoi expects businesses' greater contributions to agricultural sector: Mayor
Debt maturity in 2020 – 2021 to put pressure on Vietnam’s state budget
Bidding farewell to the Kitchen Gods, Vietnamese people offer them red carps
Vietnam targets to have 100,000 digital firms by 2030
Archbishop of Hanoi extends Tet greetings to municipal government