Apr 25, 2018 / 10:25
Hoa Lu Festival 2018 kicks off
The Hanoitimes - Hoa Lu Festival 2018 kicked off on April 24 in Hoa Lu, Vietnam’s first capital, in the northern province of Ninh Binh.
Hoa Lu Festival 2018 kicks off.
The events is expected to provide people with a better understanding of the role and historic values of Dai Co Viet and promote the signature cultural and natural beauties of the Hoa Lu ancient capital, according to Pham Quang Ngoc, head of the provincial Party’s Committee Board of Information and Education.
Under the theme of “the 1,050-year journey of Dai Co Viet State in the flow of history”, the Hoa Lu Festival lasts through April 27. The 300-ha Hoa Lu ancient capital is now a popular tourist destination in Ninh Binh, famous for beautiful landscapes with magnificent lime mountains and rivers.
Ninh Binh Tourism strives to welcome over 7.5 million tourists by 2020 (including 0.8 million international tourists); tourism revenue reached over VND3 trillion (US$132 million); create jobs for over 20,000 laborers, of which over 6,000 people directly employed in the field of tourism.
That is one of the specific objectives that Plan No.83/KH-UBND issued by Ninh Binh People's Committee on August 14, 2017 on the implementation of Resolution No.08-NQ/TW dated January 16, 2017 of The Politburo and the Decision No.03-KL/TU dated June 26, 2017 of the Provincial Standing Committee on developing tourism to become a spearhead economic sector.
- Upland market recreated in Hanoi to welcome new year
- World-famous French wine Beaujolais Nouveau 2019 to be held in Hanoi
- Hanoi to host serial activities to honor Vietnamese ethnic groups’ cultural quintessence
- Tasting South Korean foods right at the center of Hanoi
- Hanoi celebrates Mid-autumn Festival with love and sharing
- Celebrating Vietnam’s Independence Day at Culture Village in Hanoi
- Artists live up carnival in celebration of Hanoi’s City for Peace recognition
- Hoi An Lantern Festival to light up Wernigerode
- Nearly 10,000 people to join walk to mark 20th anniversary of Hanoi's recognition as City for Peace
- Finland’s team wins Da Nang International Fireworks Festival 2019
Vietnam under pressure to address corruption in private sector: UNDP
Hanoi aims to excel in socio-economic performance in 2016 – 2020: Mayor
80% of online public services in Hanoi available at advanced stages
First hospital in Hanoi to establish cardiovascular surgery department for children
Despite overall optimism, health remains top concern of Vietnamese consumers
Vietnam football dream comes true with “Vietnamese spirit”: Coach